Reviews for Reflection
Violetamethyst2000 chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Hi excellent poem. I did a poem similar to this a few years ago. It has nearly the same words. Keep up the good work. :]
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
This is wonderful. Not only is the meaning heartfelt and the choice of words fitting but the rhyming is so perfectly smooth! The fourth verse could conceivably work better as two long lines than four shorter ones, but you probably want to keep to an even framework and length of lines. Lots of underlying meaning. Good job!
Meave chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
That was Beautiful!

meave
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Reminicing is good. The past is the foundation of who we are, and functions as the springboard of who we will become. I've never seen a mirror poem where the person was reflecting on someone other than themselves, so kudos for that. A soulmate, perhaps? Or just wishing they were? Either way, good job.
BLav527 chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
wow...that was incredible! very well written! great work! :) and thanx so much for reviewing my poem! i really appreciate it! :)
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Last one for the night. That was soo pretty :) Now I think I'm gonna get off the computer and go cry!
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
. Cool! This one comes with all my favorite things: 1)Rhyming 2)Symbolism and even though its sounds dark and depressing 3)An inner and sometimes painful struggle.

I don't know why I like #3 cus I'm not depressed and I'm not dark. Hmmmm...?

Arrivederci! -Tigra- .
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Extremely well-written, and i happen to like the symbolism, thank you very much . ..One more like this and you're goin on my favorite author list! :)-

-haley
grey spirit chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
You have good reason to be proud of it. You did do a good job with the symbolism (the double-meaning that you noted) and in that way it was very nice. I can see it's very personal to you, and seems sort of wistful.

P.S. Thanks for reviewing my work, I truly appreciate it. _