Reviews for Lost in darkness
nurulsan chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I am really into the lostness 'feel' when I read it. Good job.
i am pookie chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Great. Really - has a type of song/poem thing going on. It would make an awesome song _.

-kanne
Penumbra chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Whoa, you're a really great writer...this is another fabulous poem. I love the repeat of the second stanza; it really makes the poem emotionally powerful. Great rhymes, also! I could never write something like this...please keep writing!
thereaperman chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
i under stand pain but then so does every other poor soul in the world.

to coin a phrase the hardest thing to do in this world is to live in it,take some advise from some one who's been there don that,live a day at a time enjoy the moment and tomorrow will take care of it's self.

have fun you'rs Reaper
SecondQueen chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Ummm... I know this is kind of a personal, akward question to ask, but are you okay? It's beautifully written, but it sounds so familiar that I just worried a little cause I had a really bad time a while back. This is beautiful.
DustRat chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Very good, I write poetry myself.
Lord Jareth chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
That was a wonderfully written poem. It's full of pain, rage and bitterness at how hopeless life is. I pity you for your pain, but at the same time you seem to understand that it is an integral part to who you are... assuming this came from your heart. If it did not, then I commend your ability to lie.
Clarachu chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
I hope this didn't happen to you, but I really felt the words rather than just read them. É
rachel chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
so sad, almost funny to think how i feel like that sometimes, it's really good, i like, please keep writin.