Reviews for Dark Blue Twilight
00010101010101010 chapter 7 . 1/25/2003
Oh...my...god. That was sooooo-I can't explain! It actually made my heart thump. That was incredible! All that cut up stuff, making it seem even more incredibly suspenseful and-oh I can't explain! But I love this! If this were to become a movie, I'd be the first to see it! It was really cool, this chap!
00010101010101010 chapter 6 . 1/25/2003
Ooh. You have more stories? I'll read them too! And gawd, he wants to use Miki as a general. Whoa! Cool! I really like this! I'm gonna continue now...
00010101010101010 chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
Whoa! And...ZAk's breaking in. Whooboy! I can't wait to stop typing a review and go on!
00010101010101010 chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
Hmm...who's this Marco? And this...plan that's going on. I'm just seeing it as dangerous! And...Miki. What about her? Very intriguing! I can't wait to read on but I need to study...*pout*
00010101010101010 chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
Whoa! Oh, I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier but I only just got the time to read again! I still don't have much time, but that was great! I love this bright girl who always loves ignoring orders and roaming like that. Great character and GREAT story! I love this! This is SOOOOO interesting!
00010101010101010 chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
Hm...interesting. Something's brewing. I can see it! I can smell it! I can-oh whatever. I love it! It's very good!
00010101010101010 chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
That Kinetic thing sounds really cool! This is good already! Lemme read on!
J. Hardie chapter 18 . 1/15/2003
Hey! Just wanna thank you for reviewing my story!(Always so interesting to read them. Sorry you always seem to have a problem when i update -_-') Your story is very good too, keep up the good work! I visited your website, and i suggest you visit mine, considering i have taken a LOR ideal mate test, and mine is Legolas! I don't know I quizzila still works or not, but you can paste and copy it! Just a little fyi

Hope to hear from you soon!

~Cali~
tenacitee chapter 8 . 1/1/2003
stinkin ... dunno what's wrong but it musta took like 2 hrs just loading this one chapter...

it was worth it tho! hahaha

anyway, as i said before, your story is great and i luv ALL YOUR CHARACTERS! woot woot! obviously there's a nice combo of action and characterization and suspense and everything nicely meshed. too bad i can't load the next chapter (it says "story not found". what the heck?). anyway, once it starts loading properly, i'll be able to read moreeeeee! ttyl ;o)
tenacitee chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
oooo... conspiracy? ;o)

lol very nic! this fic is awesome and i really really like your character development! since i have a while to read, i'll just drop reviews here and there.

will be you bringing back the kinetics game later on? i'll just go read and find out...
tenacitee chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
wow! your description of the game is awesome (i'd luv to play that kind of game *winks*)! can't wait to read more...

mmm... btw tori reminds me of sakura's older bro in cardcaptors... very protective
Carter Tachikawa chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
ALl right, all right! Interesting chapter. I need to really finish reading this story. Keep it up.~CT
Carter Tachikawa chapter 2 . 12/3/2002
Looks like it'll get interesting. I liked it so far. Keep writing.~CT
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Really cool first chapter. I read it earlier but didn't get a chance to review til now. Keep on writing.~CT
bobae chapter 18 . 11/29/2002
ahh! sooo good! please update soon! man..that was GOOD. can't believe how well some people can write! ) keep it up!
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »