Reviews for Dark Blue Twilight
bobae chapter 8 . 11/22/2002
i'm about to read more, but i've gotta stop and say how FREAKIN good this is. i was having a heart attack while i was reading this. seriously, i wasn't blinking, and then i realized at the end of the chapter that my contacts were EXTREEEMELY dry. my goodness..this is amazing. really, i was on the edge of my seat. it's awesome. please keep writing. in the meantime, i'll keep reading. ) once again, just gotta say how great this is. my heart was beating so fast. really.
Sparkles-Chan chapter 18 . 11/19/2002
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! You finally updated! ::does the dance of joy and rapture:: That was such a good chapter! What's going on with Edge? And what's gonna happen with Deryke and Fly? And what about Zak and Titen? What's that all about? And what's different about Miki? SO MANY QUESTIONS! WRITE MORE!
Bishonen Chaser chapter 18 . 11/19/2002
of course we read it! i'll read it! i like it! i missed it! the whole last week i kept thinking about it and iw as wondering what would happen and how many chapters you would have posted! can't wait for more!
Gingko-chan chapter 18 . 11/17/2002
Sure took you long enough...sorry...that came out sounding meaner than it was supposed to. Well, everyone gets to be depressed sometime or another.

I really like your story and when you didn't update for god who knows how long, I actually thought you had stopped entirely.

You shouldn't be depressed though, 'cause I think Dark Blue Twilight is an amazing story - Keep up the good work!
Sparkles-Chan chapter 17 . 9/7/2002
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! That was a flippin awesome chapter! I was literally on the edge of my seat! What's going on with Miki and Marco and Zak? What about Deryke and Fly? And Edge? What's with him and the kid? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW! Write more!
Bishonen Chaser chapter 17 . 9/1/2002
hey! u didn't tell me u updated! *snif* oh well! anyway, DUCT TAPE RULES! ha! as always, really good! now, TELL ME WHAT'S UP WITH DERYKE(sp?) AND FLY! MUST KNOW! HOW CAN U LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! *sigh* oh well!
aznistic chapter 17 . 9/1/2002
wow this was a good chapter... Deryke, related to Figro? O_O Fly, related to Pasis? Edge, an old friend of Miki's? Who's the little boy? Of COURSE Superheroes exist! Harumph! Who does that lil boy think he is, anyway? He reminds me of that guy in FFX at the very beginning... haha mysterious... only Xander can see him too!
PixieMina-lazy chapter 17 . 8/31/2002
woo hoo! You finally updated again! yeay! maybe after all that nagging you finally decided to write more. heheh. COOLNESS Deryke is related to some legend dude, that has got to be awesome. I wonder what's gonna happen with that. This Xander guy sounds pretty neato too .- update chp 18 soon, k? Alright!

~PixieMina~
Lainiee chapter 17 . 8/31/2002
HAHA FLY! and deryke too. . . hehehe. good stuff. Guessing that we'll see Deryke's past? and Fly's? Nice. . . Maybe we'll see what Miki and Zak's up to soon? hehe, well sorry, can't seem to say ne thing coherent today. . . zzzzzz. . . oh wells. S'all bout the benjamins. (hehe, had to put that in. . . hehehhe)
PixieMina chapter 16 . 8/23/2002
AHAHAHAH omg Deryke and Fly are SO hilarious! I love them . Woohoo I have officially read and reviewed every chapter of "Dark Blue Twilight" that you have posted, and I'm proud of it! Sure glad I did, too, because it gives me something very fun to do! Well, now you'd betta post the next chapter since it's a weekend so I can R&R again!

~PixieMina~ .-
Sparkles-Chan chapter 16 . 8/22/2002
YAY! Deryke and Fly are so cool! Your story is coming along great, it's so awesome! I can't wait to read more!
PixieMina chapter 15 . 8/22/2002
Zak is awesome. But hey, ya gotta love Miki too, right? (Could you do me a favor and poke Zak for me to see if he's ticklish?) Lol that was so funny when Kirby kept running into stuff. Huh?. . .*looks at drop-box of chapters* wow I only have one chapter left to read! Then I'm all caught up! YEAY! Of course, then I won't be able to know what happens next right away. heh. Unfortunately, I have an interview for a job in a few minutes, so I'll have to read later. But I promise I will review!

~PixieMina~ .-
Bishonen Chaser chapter 16 . 8/21/2002
*drool* must have more! well it's about time we heard from deryke and fly! it's been so long i forgot exactally what they were doing and had to go back and read the last chapter they were in! so i'll make you a deal, i'll lay of the pestering about new chapters for oh say...3 days? that sound good to you? lol i'm j/k! 4 days...tops! j/k again! as long as you promise to get it out SOON! i'll be okay! talk to ya later! hehe!
PixieMina chapter 14 . 8/20/2002
Wowsies, I love this story . It has SUCH an interesting plot! As for favorite characters, I'm really not sure who right now, but I actually like all the main characters, including Deryke and Fly. By the way, whatever happened to those two? Hmmm, maybe I'd better read the next chapter. . .

~PixieMina~
aznistic chapter 16 . 8/20/2002
WAHH! too much stuff happened in this chapter! and I still have hw! but I liked it! Fly's flashbacks, most especially! P and MARCO! YAY! I love him.. D you'd better not KILL him or anything!

and HA. I bet Deryke IS leading them to Moonie! Dum Dum Fly... what a dunkerdork! Mwehehehehe!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »