Reviews for Dark Blue Twilight
Blazing-moon chapter 16 . 8/19/2002
This is amazing! You have a really good plot going here, and I love it! PLEASE continue!

-Blaze
Twisted Rose chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
Great chapter. Hope to see the next one soon.

PixieMina chapter 13 . 8/18/2002
aiee, Deryke got swallowed up by a mountain? Yipes! How freakish! Freakish yet freakishly good. lol I blabber a lot. Very good writing. Unfortunately, I have to wait until tomorrow to read more, b/c it's my bedtime believe it or not!

~PixieMina~ .-
PixieMina chapter 12 . 8/18/2002
yeay I finally started reading ur story again! And I'm so happy I did, too .- I love this chapter, just like the rest! Well gotta catch up now. . .

~PixieMina~
Lainiee chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
HAHAHA Fly and Deryke are so great. . . hehehe. . . HAHAHAHA the name Wimberly makes me think of. . . fat round guys with short ugly beards. dunno why tho. .. heheheh. awwwwwwwwwww, poor fly, what's w/ the flashbacks? HMMMMMMMM. ..
intricate simplicity chapter 15 . 8/16/2002
Dellviano's a cool name. Poor Fly. I hope he'll be alright. This story is getting more exciting. Hope you write soon!
Lainiee chapter 15 . 8/14/2002
Hmm. . . so much for stalker-like qualities. . . hehehe. well, at least I still reviewed! hehe. Ne way. . . Wow. . . looks like you're gonna have explain ALOT of stuff. . . YAY! Fly's in here! hehehe. . . aww. . . fluffy moment. . . I wanna rub his tummy. . . hehehe. . .
Twisted Rose chapter 15 . 8/12/2002
They only thing I can say about that chapter is, WOW! I mean I truly can't find another word to describe this chapter.

Well, I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2002
"So what?" The Senator laughed. "You're going to run away again? Surrounded by a dozen other soldiers, trapped in your corner, you're going to escape?"

"Exactly."

Hahaha! that was the best part! Go Miki! *punches fist in air* That was an awesome escape _

Zak looked angry. "We heard those exact same words a few minutes ago and I'm assuming you know what happened."

#2: According to a recent study, 90% of crimes in Mai Lufecapri are committed in the middle of the night.

lol. I love the child ghost part. Your fic is soo funny! i wish I could make mine that funny \. *whacks aznchick* hurry up and update ur other fic! go on now!
Bishonen Chaser chapter 15 . 8/11/2002
well here you go! your 100th review! *fan fare starts playing, streamers flying through the air...you get the picture* anyway, the next chapter better be coming out soon! other wise everythings okay! and i like all the charas! they're all so cool! but i have to say, i like the senators! are they hot like all bad guys have to be? or are they just old geezers? lol! well i'll talk to ya later!
Sparkles-Chan chapter 15 . 8/11/2002
Me again! Great chapter, but YOU STILL LEFT ME HANGING ON DERYKE AND FLY! ::cries a million tears:: I liked how Miki torched the place though, that was really cool. ; Lol, anyhoo. If it makes you feel any better I like Zak AND Miki AND Deryke AND Fly and basically everybody who's not mean. o.o;; Moving right along. I can't wait for the next chapter! .
Bishonen Chaser chapter 14 . 8/8/2002
*pinches herself to make sure that she's still alive* yep, just as i thought, i'm still here! i didn't die on you! lol, anyway... I LUV IT! this was definetly a cool chapter! i can't wait to read more! so that means you better hurry up and write some more yummy chapters! that's an order!
Twisted Rose chapter 14 . 8/6/2002
Why'd you stop there? It was really getting good. Well, all I ask of you is to continue with this. I'm really anxious to see what will happen next.

aznistic chapter 14 . 8/5/2002
jeez. Those Senators are REALLY greedy. And I liked the name of Mintcastle better before I found out assassinations were made there _;;. I REALLY did not think Bob would make another appearance either! Right now, Bob is another favorite character. And Zak. But only cuz he's so damn hungry all the time. I can't believe the SENATORS are acting like it's MIKI'S FAULT about the whole incident back at the castle, either! JEEZ. Greedy people always find some kind of scapegoat. But it's sad that Tori has to be the one to find her. Hopefully, she's not gonna be killed or anything.
Sparkles-Chan chapter 14 . 8/5/2002
Woohoo! I'm so glad you're back, I've been waiting for more of your story for ages! ::does the dance of joy and exultation:: . Can't wait for more!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »