Reviews for Dark Blue Twilight
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 14 . 8/5/2002
Welcome back! Hope you had a good time in Hong Kong. :) Anywayz, my fav character by the way is Zak. :) I love the new chap. Please say Hi to your sis 4 me! C YA!
Lainiee chapter 14 . 8/4/2002
woo hoo! great chapter. . . had no idea u'd be able to jam this out this fast! I guess the only thing that kinda bothered me was that the format (or lack thereof) was somewhat. . . destroyed and usually I click the back button right then and there but I knew it wasn't on purpose and made myself read this b/c I really wanted to see what happened. hehehe. Oh yeah, I really liked Fly just b/c of his name (I like weird names like that), but now I like zak, just b/c he said "Holy crappers.!" HAHAHAHAHAHA! nice. . .
NyAsE chapter 14 . 8/4/2002
I *love* yur story so much! It's really well-written & interesting _ Hope ya update real soon!

~.~NyAsE~.~
aznistic chapter 13 . 8/3/2002
GAH! he really WAAASSS jinxed! That's a CREEPY mountain.

I liked the Citrus Forests part tho XDD That's awesome! actually, that would be even MORE awesome if there was a Citrus Forest RIGHT behind our house! That would be so pretty...

And YAY! Another appearance of Marco! even tho his NAME was never mentioned, I KNOW it was him. That Ruler, and TRAVIN, as a matter of fact, are both mean and greedy and sadistic and arrogant. ( pooey! (jk)
marsmarionette chapter 13 . 6/8/2002
I don't believe I never read this before now... How could anyone pass THIS up? Holy chickens, you are GOOD! Wow! So why didn't you warn me? Hmm... Well, I really want to read more from you, so I'ma go read the other story now. ) Goooood job!
Destiny Weaver chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Yo! It's me! Ta da! Anyway, I like the start of this, tis quite interesting! I can't read more right now, but I'll be sure to since this is very, very good. Well though out and written! Thanks for reviewing my stories! Jaa! -Gi
Sparkles-Chan chapter 13 . 6/3/2002
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! You leave an ending like that and yer gonna be gone for TWO MONTHS! ::goes off into a corner and starts rocking back and forth repeatedly:: NUUUUUUUUUUU! Hurry up and come back so you can update again! I want to know what the heck is going on!
Bishonen Chaser chapter 13 . 6/3/2002
WAI! how can you go and leave a cliff hanger like that? i'm gonna die for the next 2 months! you'll have to email me when you get back and post more to remind me to read it! *sniff* no more good ficcy for 2 months... *sniff*

Christi
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 13 . 6/3/2002
NOOOOO! what's gonnahappen to Deryke. Argh...that was uncalled for...anywayz, nice work.
Lainiee chapter 13 . 6/1/2002
Ha. Just to let you know, this ISN't enough for 2 months. Nope. Whoa what's goin on w/ the senators here? could they be: rubbing hands together maliciously? (copy and pasted that myself heh.) Ok, that was kinda dumb, but this time, I won't get deryke and fly mixed up together. But it would be fun to yell, "Fly away Fly!" Ok, so that was dumb too. I believe there is a severe lack of oxygen to the brain at this moment. . . oh well. Have fun in HK!
Lainiee chapter 12 . 5/31/2002
HAHAHA, protection like that for a lil sister is like almost unnatural. . . Hmmm, yeah I do feel kinda sorry for Tori. . . Eh, he'll have to suck it up, hehe. Hope Miki gets thru it all! (or that you at least DON'T leave a killer cliffhanger!) I'll go back to HK and hunt you down myself!
PixieMina chapter 11 . 5/31/2002
OH HOW GOOD! Excellent writing - I really like it! Well this is going to be a short review since I still need to read the next chapter, but I'm really enjoying it!

~PixieMIna~
Bishonen Chaser chapter 12 . 5/31/2002
i clicked the blue button! awwwwwww! this chap was really cool! how can you go to HK and leave all of your readers to wonder what will happen next? i'm gonna die! well at least i'll get one more chap b4 you leave! great fic! keep up the good work!
aznistic chapter 12 . 5/31/2002
Wow. I can really see your style of writing coming out here! _. Poor Tori tho... That was a really good dialogue section! haha... Miki left him! Aww...

Where's Marco? o_O GAH!

I hope Deryke and Fly are safe... _
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 12 . 5/30/2002
Poor Tori. I wanted him to go with Miki. i wonder if Deryke and Fly are gonna be alright. Hope so. Anywayz, hope you have fun in Hong Kong!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »