Reviews for Dark Blue Twilight
Sparkles-Chan chapter 12 . 5/30/2002
I CLICKED THE BLUE BUTTON I CLICKED THE BLUE BUTTON! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hehe, good chapter! . Poor Tori, and the mountains are scaring me now! o.o; ::bites nails:: I hope they all get out okay! Write more!
Dark Xen chapter 11 . 5/28/2002
I read the first chapter and was instantlt loving it! You have a great way of making these characters truly alive and real. I mean, this story has a bit of Ender's Game with Gundam with the spice of originality. Love it and keep it coming.
Bishonen Chaser chapter 11 . 5/28/2002
yay! an update! i've been waiting for like, forever! more! must have more! hurry up with the next chapter!
Alexia Maxwell chapter 2 . 5/27/2002
Good story! It has potential to be GREAT!
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 11 . 5/26/2002
A new chap! Yehey! new characters! yehey! go zak! I really like the guy...I just don't know why. Hope Miki finds Fly and Deryke soon.
aznistic chapter 11 . 5/24/2002
He laughed quietly, “Yeah I know that. But…you’ve only said two words this morning and that was ‘shut up’ to Xander and Peter when they were fighting again.”

“We weren’t fighting!” Xander protested.

“He started it…” Peter grumbled

lol that was a good one.

OooooOOOoOo! That part where Edge unconcsiously touched the scar on his head- i bet that means that he was with Miki and them that night when they said they once saw those Black Giant things! O_O. Did I make any sense?

awww that's so sad! Why can't/won't Edge hope? HOPE IS GOOD! *wails*

ooooooOOo! and why does Zak know about the Regori Mountains when no one else does?

*suspcious*

;; great job!
Lainiee chapter 11 . 5/24/2002
yay! New chap! New characters too apparently. . . ne ways, keep it up! zzzzzzz. . . really. . .tired. . . need. . . sleep. . . zzzzzzzzzz. . . -_-
Sparkles-Chan chapter 11 . 5/24/2002
! Awesomeness personified! That was so cool! And I'm starting to like Zak. Mystery guys are so much fun! . Can't wait for the next update!
Incubus Flame chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I've only read the first chapter but already I'm luvin' it, keep up the good work, and I liked the kinetics game, it was cool and origional.
Never A Final Fantasy chapter 10 . 5/21/2002
WOO! I love this! *marks it as her favorite story* I like Zak _

Can't wait for more!
Phoenix Of Light chapter 10 . 5/20/2002
Great fic! Keep going! I love it!
super-JM chapter 10 . 5/18/2002
this is a really great story. oh thanks for reading my story Dark kiss goodbye. if you caan read some of my other work. Their good to and if want a pic of any the pic of people out my story just e-mail me an i'll e-mail you some pic
Anti Rainbows chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
ECK! I love it, this fic sounds so cool ::wishes she could read the rest:: Unfortunally I have to do some stuff so I have to wait before I can read the rest ::wishes she could find racing game like that and hits submit::
Bishonen Chaser chapter 10 . 5/15/2002
what? no more? *sniff* you better hurry up and update! and i mean soon!
Bishonen Chaser chapter 9 . 5/15/2002
whose the boy? i have to know! lucky for me i still have 1 more chapter to read but after that i'm out of luck! *sniff* that means you better update soon! at least you still have a few more weeks before you leave! is it too much to expect i chapter every day? hehe! anyway, luv it!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »