Reviews for Dark Blue Twilight
Sparkles-Chan chapter 10 . 5/14/2002
WOOHOO! You updated! I'm so happy! ::does the dance of joy and excitement:: . And I'll update soon, I promise! I can't til at least next week ::curses school:: but after that I'm going to work really hard on it! Hurry and put up the next chapter, I'm dying over here!
Lainiee chapter 10 . 5/11/2002
hehehe, we finally see Zak and Miki together! Awww, hopefully you keep up with Deryke and fly, I like them. Your chapters are like a perfect length, for some odd reason mine just keep getting longer and longer. . . -_-;; heh. . .
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 10 . 5/11/2002
Hooooray! Zak gets to meet Miki now! For me your stories aren't too long or too short. I really like the way you write these stories. Keep it up!
aznistic chapter 10 . 5/10/2002
nutha good one! ] keep it up, i'm tired...
PixieMina chapter 10 . 5/10/2002
NOOOOOOOOO! You caaan't do that! I want Miki to meet Zak! Are they gonna fight together now? What's gonna happen to Deryke & Fly? Update soon! Such a great chapter, and I wanna read anuther! ((Miki is soo cool .))
Ryu Sakana chapter 9 . 5/8/2002
Wow. This is as good as Mel's series! Keep writing! -)
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 9 . 5/7/2002
EW EW EW! God NO! Blood is BAD! NOOOOO. Damn, getting slashed on the legs can;t be fun. :( she's gonna be alright though...?

btw, i read all ur other chapters, and they're GREAT. (I still love her puppy. i cant get ever that... i've always wanted a dog.)

I LOVE chapter five, Miki sounds sooo pretty in it even if she doesnt want to look that way.. and i love it when Deryke comments on how "cute" the kitten is... man, i loved that. lol! anyway, GREAT story so far, and if you down write more soon i'm gonna find some way to track you down...

Laterz! _

B.D.E~
Dark Rose11 chapter 9 . 5/7/2002
Yay! I duv ur story. It's awesome! I'm gonna read ur other story too in a minute. yay!
r.mai chapter 9 . 5/6/2002
;;;; they're alive! yay! stupid big chunks of metal gotta go a wreck everything. bleh! who's the brat? uh..i mean the little boy.
r.mai chapter 8 . 5/6/2002
uh o spaghettios. she's in trouble.
icabod chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
OMG! This is an awesome fic! I just started reading it, but I think you got me hooked! Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go on to chapter two. :)
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Aaawwww! I want a kawaii puppy like Abercrombie! Nice chappie, cant wait to read the rest!

B.D.E~
PixieMina chapter 9 . 5/4/2002
Yeay, a new chapter! Although. . .an evil cliffhanger. . .grrr! That was so good though! You have to update soon!
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 9 . 4/29/2002
Again, I marvel at your work. This chapter is so intense! arghhhh! That was so cool...but where is Zak? Where is my favorite character? o.O What will happen to Tori? Where's Fly and Deryke? Hope they're fine. _
Lainiee chapter 9 . 4/29/2002
uh oh, cliffhanger, AUGH! hehe, i love how you manage to describe all the action w/o killing it, if you know what I mean. It's not confusing yay! Aww, poor Tori, wonder why he's so attached. . . I mean, they are supposed to be bro and sis, but still. . . she doesn't seem to care for him much. . . 9_9

eh heh. . . as for um, Operation CD, hmmmm. . . X_X;; But since you asked, I'll try really hard to get the next chap out quick! _
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »