Reviews for Project
Lady Rheia chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
That kind of sounds like a daydream about someone you can never have. Or maybe just a fantasy. Either way, I think the poem was good, except the last part about the school project doesn't fit. My advice is dont include the part after the last line "Reality"

Nevertheless, it was a good poem.
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Bitter ending! Excelent!

The way you write a contrast between reality and daydreaming is very compelling. I think anyone who daydreams (and most people do, sometimes) would understand where this is coming from. I know I do. Except I usually cry when I come back to this world. Somehow the imperfect rhyming feels just right... and the word "reality" is well placed. A few words could be changed because of the context, but only if you don't mind making the rhyme-scheme a little more skewed. It could work, I think.
Meave chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
another great poem! you write to many, JK keep them coming!
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Dude ... with all this love-stuff about Mike, I wanna cry :'( I'd write the same concept if I was good at writing mush-poems (no offense)
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Wow, I like this one too. I'm not sure if this is what your talking about but, sometimes when I'm reading something really boring I'll kinda zone-out but keep reading but by the time I realize I was day dreaming I've already read like half a page! .
grey spirit chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
You did a truly excellent job with the rhyming; it's hard to have rhyming poetry and make it completely natural feeling. Wonderful.