Reviews for In My Mind
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
This is a powerful poem. The anger, the helplessness, the anger AT the helplessness. I almost cried. Of course, it could be the computer-screen glare, but I try not to be to jaded.
Miss Spinn chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Wow. I have felt this way. I love the lines "I dare you,/ Lie to me again" That's what caught my attention when I went through your list. It's awesome!
Meave chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
That was great! I loved it!

meave
Star Song1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
LOL! omg that so applies to me...and even as i admit it, i do nothing to change it!
Anukis chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
this is good!
akalocachica chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
I enjoyed reading this. I was also listening to Foolish by Ashanti at the same time, which really fits this poem. Perhaps you should give a dramatic reading of this, with that song in the background. (j/k)

Sarah
grey spirit chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
So much conflicting emotion in your poems. They grow with it quite beautifully, I am not telling you to change. ;) Keep writing.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
i like it i feel this way- funny how all your poems seem to apply to me...

Love Always
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
I like this poem,angst and romance,contridicting the other. Sometimes you want to be with somone and then the next moment you hate them for hurting you,I can definatly relate to this. You did a really good job on it.
Clarachu chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Woah. This took totally different turn then I thought it would. Nice surprise ending. If you don't mind, could you please read and review my poem called vent. Great poem, by the way. É
Rini chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
I've read more of your poems, and I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading them. I like the way you write, and it is very good. Keep writing.