Reviews for Before I Fall Asleep
Samekian chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
Your pretty good. Your mushy poems are gettin to me. I better stop reading them soon, or I'm gonna need a tissue box next to my comp. I think I'll only read two a day. Ya, that should be ok.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
I just looked at my profile, and wow! Looks like I owe you a lot of reviews. (grin) I liked the way this poem trailed off as the speaker falls asleep. The fact that the first stanza is also only two lines is what makes the structure work. I especially liked the "I'll pull" stanza, it adds a slightly different perspective and depth that saves it from utter sappiness. (Okay, so I'm not as good at writing reviews as you are.)
akalocachica chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
I like the pattern of how the first three lines rhyme. Perhaps, I shall try that. It flows well when I read your poem. And yes, I admit, I dream of stuff like that before I sleep!

Sarah
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
:):) How romantic. I wish I could think like that before I go to bed. Unfortunately, all I can think of is ... *M. Greene* Well, see ya' later
grey spirit chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Ah, I like the layers of meaning. Layers are very good. Excellent conflict in the poem, it draws the reader in. )
valpincon chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
excellent imagery...describes such a relationship perfectly, the rationale behind it etc. slight difficulty reading out lud, but could be easily fixed losing the brilliance. thanks :)
Laiquarein chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Hey, You gave me a review, i decided to return the favor - anyway i like the poem. It povided me with a sense of understanding somewhat andhad a nice contrast near the end. keep it up.

p.s. i'd like to see you write something where the ammount of syllables match up.. i think it might be challenging but i'm sure it will turn out great
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Thanks for reviewing my poem,you're a wonderful poet also from what I've read. Don't worry,you'll reach more then 15 reviews soon,these are all good poetry and you'll get plenty of reviews for them,just be patient. Patient is a virtue,but not with me,so I shouldn't even be telling you that _

This was a good poem,sad too. Awwww,I'm sorry about all those pretty images and then when you wake up its was all a dream. As always,keep on writing,and I'll be reading.
Rini chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
It's sad, but I like it very much. Very good.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
awwwwwwwwwwww this is so sad. everyone is searching for love oh wells

oh about blue- mr. k. is my bio teacher and he said if we didn't wear gloves our hands would turn blue- but they didn't and i was mad

oh and i am talking about garth from waynes world cause i love that movie so much.

Love Always