Reviews for Punctuation
Anukis chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I love this one! And I don't like messing with . any more than you do!
Whiro chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
I love making up new words! Isn't it fun! I liked this one very much, like anyother I have read, I must say bravo! Keep up the good work!

Whiro
Kidden chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
ah, cool, i usually don't use the right punctuation. need to fix that problem since i want to become an english teacher! heh... but anyway, that was good :)
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Hehehe...[giggling like a school girl]... I think this is great! I totally laughed at the period stanza. :) Some great observations here, and makes a bunch of sense. Not to say I act on it though, NONE of my stuff would make any sense 'punctless.' (hehehe...I like your new word!) Good stuff!
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
heh, i hate - whoops! *that's not politically correct'... i Don't Care For e.e. cummings either... anyway. oddly enough, i have always had a 'thing' for puncuation - meaning that i actually like it, and it bothers me when people misuse it. but when you put it THAT way, well.. it makes sense. -haley
Rini chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
That is so true, I hate punctuation. I almost never use it in my poems, unless it really needs it. Anyway it was a good poem, it was different and I found it amusing.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
PUNCTUATION IS EVIL! WHY MUST WE BE REQUIRED TO END EACH SENTANCE WITH A PERIOD? i think it is evil and i also hate spelling rules too but they make more sense i guess

Love Always
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Hey this is kinda of a funny poem if you think about it. I liked this poem its original, and gives you more thoughts on punctuation and is very creative to put them in peom format. I've had some thoughts about some of the stuff in this poem before,you did a good job!