Reviews for Bluestone
nice
not much action
but great effort
Catheranie Cassidy chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
ARGH! 'Soon' does NOT mean 'still hasn't been posted after TWO YEARS!'
I'm sorry, I felt the need to vent because it doesn't seem as if you're going to be continuing this, and that makes me SAD. '(
This is a great story, your style of writing is superb! You have that descriptive power down, and I love the plot of this story... I also especially liked the beginning of the story- it really drew me in, otherwise I wouldn't have continued reading.
You deserve way more than 28 measley reviews and now that is more popular, I think (if you updated!) you would find yourself with a whole lot of reviews appreciating your fine work.
Please, please, please, continue this story!
Otte-r chapter 8 . 7/25/2003
When is part B coming? I'll review ever day if you want me to!
Josee Poesee chapter 8 . 6/9/2003
Well it seems to be nearly a year since you updated so is part B coming? I really hope so cause this story is SO good!

*~* Dy *~*
Violet Sunset chapter 8 . 4/17/2003
hey,

i love this story! i love how they talk with the english words, etc. very kool

anyhoo, write more please!

~Violet Sunset~
Wind Elf1 chapter 8 . 11/18/2002
wow, it's really good, it's better than most fics like it, yes I admit it, it's better than my own. Sky crystal? interesting, I can't wait until the next part comes out, yes writers block is EVIL I have a major case right now!
kalicokitty15 chapter 8 . 11/16/2002
Hey,

I had read your story by chance, but I must say you should indeed try to write more. You have a significant well written story and I would love to see more of it. If and when you do update it, please inform me. I can't wait.

Jen
BluePenguin chapter 8 . 10/26/2002
awwww! this story is so cute! :-D i love it, i really wanna know what's gonna happen but it's been 5 months since u updated... awwww... how long until u update? so in other words: update!
midnight dreamer chapter 8 . 10/15/2002
is it too late to review? if it is, i could take it back... lol. um, yeah. that was my impression of a joke. anyhow, your story is great! i always wanted to know what would happen if somebody who actually read about time travel traveled back in time.
Teefah chapter 8 . 7/16/2002
Hey, when's Part B coming?

Oh, and great story there, by the way. _-
D.N chapter 7 . 5/26/2002
This is for all of the chapters! Your stocy is getting boring!
spice chapter 8 . 5/26/2002
Add some romance to it!
Tessandra chapter 8 . 5/19/2002
You finally posted! Yay! Put up Part B soon please . . . Are Marianne and Daniel in love? It certainly seems that way.
gaelic lass chapter 7 . 5/13/2002
I hope your writer's block clears up soon...I have been waiting FOREVER for your next chapter!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »