Reviews for Bluestone
D chapter 7 . 4/21/2002
U R AWSOME! Plz keep writting!
Sick Little Fiend chapter 7 . 4/14/2002
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next. You are a very talented writer, you know? I'm putting this on my favorites.
All-timate chapter 7 . 4/13/2002
Cool story, what's she suppose to do?
All-timate chapter 7 . 4/13/2002
Cool story, what's she suppose to do?
Tessandra chapter 7 . 4/13/2002
Oooh - this is a really good story! You should write more asap! (btw, are you from England? I'm always forgetting that this is an international site:) )
Lady Icecubes chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
This is a wonderful story, I really hope that you will post the next chapter soon! Keep up the good work.
Francesca Mandrake chapter 5 . 4/12/2002
I love your story, time travel and all that!

Jeffrey's a nasty piece of work, I hope he gets what he deserves!

Please post soon.
Neya Trinidad chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
lol, i like this story. thanks for the review on mine. i like that cute lil rhyme at the end, its funny. good chapters, keep going!
Angelgirlie805 chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
Hey this story is great I am really into it. Your description is really good and Catherine kinda reminds me of me lol.I love the way you put it all together and the fact that your chapters are kinda long and keep me interested. Sometimes I skim through some of the detail but its all good and I can't wait for the nexy chapter to come. So please please please update soon (sry for the begging) well great story update soon k bye.
fae-crazed chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
well.. the story is great so far! please write more!
Tempest chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I like it very much! Excellent story! I admit it has more of a current/reality tone to it, except for the stone, but I can imagine that the chapters I haven't read will recover that. Your descriptions are well done and informative, really setting up the location. Congratulations. You really have something here.
Supernatural8251 chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
I luv your story! Plz continue it! I am desperatly wanting to know what happens next!
Neya Trinidad chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Very nice.. I can't wait for the next chapter
icewolf chapter 2 . 3/30/2002
AWSOME STORY KEEP IT GOING I WANT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS, I HATE MY

CURIOSITY AND YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT ANY BETTER! WRITE NEXT CHAPTER)
Neya Trinidad chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
I think this is really good so far. Keep going!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »