Reviews for MegaMekanik
DannaAnn chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Hey, why don't you continue this story? This story is really funny & interesting! You should update!
valoraloves chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
this is a cute story, i hope you finish it -
DawnsFire chapter 9 . 5/22/2005
What a strange story. I'm not much of a manga fan so it was kind of wierd.
DawnsFire chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Nice. Nice char development, good story line set up. I'm impressed. I'm only through chapter one. I'll keep reading and reviewing.
Mirai chapter 9 . 1/28/2005
Hey! Liked the story. It was cool and cute! Hope you update soon.
Real-Fenix chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
YOU NEED TO FINISH THE STORY!

... ok, I guess you don't NEED to as such, but i would really love you if you did and would give you milk and cookies were I ever to see you on the street, shopping for your friend's birthday.

Great story, keep it up!
fallenshinobi chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
gwahahahahahahah! KISS ME! GWAHAHAH! DAT WAS SO KAWAII! u know i want to have a cute robot like the chibi mik... _x so kawai!
fallenshinobi chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
GWAHAHAHAHAH! DATS SO FUNNY!
Bri chapter 9 . 3/7/2004
A-yah! MUST... have... next...chapterr...*splat* *twitch* EK!
not to be sarcastic chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
o! Promising!
Ri of OnYGiRRi chapter 9 . 10/6/2003
Lo! _

I like your story! And the way you described Gabriel Pierce and ...er...Mik was - how do I say this? - drool-worthy. Hehe.

I hope you continue soon. Chapter 10 sounds interesting.

I'll be waiting! _ Ja!
klaf chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
Wow! This is really cute and really funny! I hope you update soon! Please do!
Laughing Cat chapter 9 . 9/12/2003
I'm cheering for Mik! _

I love this story so far- it's light, amusing, and entertaining. _ Just what the doctor ordered for a pick-me-up!
huntressshi chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
plese plese write more for this story it has been so long since i have read anything new! i'm sorry if i seem to be pushing but i vary much injoy this story
Youku Kazeyami chapter 8 . 7/13/2003
i dont wanna sound mean but...

A YEAR HAS ALMOST PAST AND THERE'S STILL NO CHAPTER 10!

I really wanna no wats gonna happen next! (;_;) *sniff* *sniff* (;_;) WeLL this is wat u gte 4 writtin a really good story n not finishin it _; sowee 4 soundin mean if i did.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »