Reviews for The Last of the Extinct
Shadowz the Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
"I can not believe it took this long for the poison to work." The man, or once was man, looked at his now dead wife. there was a smirk on his ugly twisted face as he bent over and picked up the small baby girl...

Just my thoughts that came when i read that _ it's a really good beginning, short but good. it could go a long way this story could. But knowing me, i'd change the plotline completely " i always do that, even with my own stories _ but yeah, as i was saying, that is really good beginning. short but good. Silver
Poppy Pyres chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
erm. I am afraid that it is kinda confusingand too short to judgei wish that you would finish itI would finish it, but I am struggling through the research in one of my stories- and there is a LOT of research, considering i have set it in a country which i have never been...stupid melolbut if you are interested in 'round robin' type stories, I would reccomend that you join the fantasmagorical group, where we are writing a joing story. go to faerigumdrops pagebtw i will feel stupid if you ARE a member of the group already_
Tiffany Kremer chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
So far the story is really good. The dialogue is very well written. My only criticism is to put the dialogue somewhere. You said that they were at the castle, decribe the setting inside the castle, tables? Tapestries? Etc... It'll make it so the reads can get a better picture of the scene you are writing and such.

Other than that, you have done a really good job and I wish you lots of luck for the rest of the story!
iwantasoda chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
*opens her mouth then closes it before she can start the next chapter with something perverted* So slash has corrupted me! This is interesting, but can you actually see ME adding to this? The one with over 10 unfinished stories. (And one I just started) I've promised myself no starting anything new until I finish something (like that's ever gonna happen lol)