Reviews for Elves
Kitto chapter 14 . 9/21/2002
EEP! why would i hate you? i scared now...ok over it. i liked the beach thing in this chapter. it makes me feel like it's still summer! but it's not *tears* ARG! I HATE SCHOOL!um...that was random...i'm gonna go before i spaz...
holly chapter 14 . 9/20/2002
Mari, let me say, thouse last three lines rock! great attempt to make me change my mind about falling in love after true love. NO I'm not gona change...but it might not be as yucky as I thought. Write more soon.
Kitto chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
I LUVEd THIS CHAPTER! i'm soooooo happy you updated!(i can understand not getting to the com. and a prob like that, it was called a brother) i can't wait for your next chapter!
holly chapter 13 . 9/18/2002
Make the next one longer, and write the next one now, and while your at it finnish it now. NOW. ok great chapter!
Leah chapter 12 . 9/18/2002
It wont let me review again for chapter 13, but I am just saying that I am angry becuz once again this retard has chosen to double all of my reviews!
Leah the soon to be birthday girl chapter 13 . 9/18/2002
OMG MARI!

I am so thrilled with this very short chapter, and cant wait for my birthday updating selebration to come into effect! I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH!. ANd I personally think that David is a bitch, and he should take a very long, very permanent vacation! He was so mean to Hikari! SOB. anyways the rest of the story is excellent, and BOOM Kanada turned back into that guy I want to marry! Luv it and I want more!

Luv ya lots!

Luv ya lots!

-Leah

ps Its my birthday eve!
EMILY chapter 13 . 9/18/2002
MARI! I KNOW MEEP IS YOUR WORD, BUT MEEP! JUST MEEP! THAT IS SO CUTE! WRITE THE AFTER THING I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT THAT IS SO ADORABLE! WAHHHH WRITE MORE!
Leah the Great chapter 12 . 9/15/2002
Mari, I whole heartedly agree that we should definately have a "Praise Leah for Making Me Update Day"! It would be a day of joyous music, delcicous food, the completion of and revealing of statues in my honor, and of course numerous updates! And that day may be arriving soon, since its 4 days til my birthday!

Still waiting for an update!

luv ya much

Leah ;D
Miko chapter 12 . 9/12/2002
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove your story! you need to get more chapters up! Type type type!

I hate cliffhangers!
Leah chapter 12 . 9/8/2002
Mari even though you dont like this chapter, I DO! I luv every chapter. But I am still very unhappy with where you left off! "Hikari, you and I have to talk." is not cool, becuz there is no follow up chapter yet that I can read so I am left anxiously pondering and pacing about the room wondering what is yet to come! But aside from that I am totally thrilled that you FINALLY updated, and I am very excited to see what is going to happen next! It seems to me like Kanada is constantly PMSing, and it bugs me. He needs some Prozac or something. well thanx again for the update, and I am desperately awaiting more!

Luv ya much!

Leah ;D
holly chapter 12 . 8/26/2002
dear mari, some people do not deserve to live, are u getting the picture! u are a dirty stinking liar and I... I'm...gona...I'm soo glad ur back!
Mars chapter 12 . 8/18/2002
continue with the story it is very interesting. can't wait to u write more chaps if u still want tocontinue the story. it will be disapointment if u decided not to. ja ne
Leah chapter 12 . 8/11/2002
Hey poo head I thought you said you were gonna review! Maybe it just takes 24 hours
Leah chapter 11 . 8/8/2002
OMG this story is really starting to kick butt! I would really really really like to see another chapter soon! I am so excited to see what will play out in the end!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »