Reviews for Elves
Emmy chapter 5 . 8/8/2002
HEHEHEHE! I FINALLY READ YOUR STORY! Well, i did read up to chapter 5 at least! But i will read more soon! It's really cute :) :) :) Hehehe Kanada plays the piano :) :) :) Hehehe cute cute cute :) :) :) :) :) Okidoki, i'll read up to chapter 11 soon!
Holly12 chapter 11 . 8/8/2002
MORE. NOW! I would really like to kill u, but if I did, u just wouldn't be able to finnish the story, so I guess u are spared. Great chapter, in any case... but... um... I WANT MORE! SOON!
Leah chapter 10 . 8/7/2002
Omg I am so excfited! This was an excellent chapter! It makes very happy. Well, if you plan to update (REGULARLY!) Then of course you have to go the terribly difficult way, DUH. I am sososososo happy! Please keep updating, becuz it is really frusterating not knowing what happens!

luv always

Leah ;D
Leah chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
Ok I didnt send that one review 3 times...so don't thik I'm weird. ;D
Leah chapter 5 . 8/1/2002
Ok I didnt send that one review 3 times...so don't thik I'm weird. ;D
Leah chapter 9 . 8/1/2002
Hey how about an update?
Kiwi chapter 9 . 7/22/2002
It was soooooooooooo short I meant a real update a bajillion chapters long update...that kind of update not a wimpy two chapter update. Well at least you did update...hm...Maybe you should lock yourself in your room and write more (after you finish your finished Japanese report) well it's a start
Leah chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
Hey I havent reviewed for this chapter either! pretty cool...speaking of pretty cool people, Mari is really cool! Luv the way she is too busy writing to respond to my IMs, shows how hard core she is. Mari you are so Gnar Gnar and I cant wait to read what you are too busy writing to respond to my messages!

-Leah
Leah chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
Okay I havent reviewed for this chapter and since I only get one review per chapter I can just use this one for now. lol (I crack myself up). This is just to say that on my previous review it said want, but it should be wasnt. There. SO now I dont sound like a retard who cant make a sentence. I still luv the story. ANd you still like reviews...so maybe if I review like, 5 more times, you will write like, 5 more chapters? (hopefully possibly maybe?)

-Leah

PS One more request on how to make your story better...work in my alternate ending!
Leah chapter 9 . 7/21/2002
YAY! I luv this! Want really expecting that. Very cool. I would luv to see more(hint hint!) I am so happy and I am dying to see more! It is really really good and I encourage you to keep to writing! And hey dont forg et about lonely monsters!

-Leah ;D

PS I am very proud that I have worked my way up to the first position on your shout outs list! Go me!
KinkySaiyan chapter 9 . 7/20/2002
This is such a great story! this is ur clone speaking by the way! I love it! Keep the updates coming! talk later
TeddyGirl chapter 8 . 7/17/2002
O, Mari UpDate now! I wont to know what hapans,So stop thinking about how to get Hikari and Kanada to gether and UPDATE!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »