Reviews for Elves
kito chapter 8 . 7/15/2002
this is such a cool story!u have to write more!omg! it's just so different then others(i have read)that it gets me sooo caught up in it!o! AND U CAN'T LEAVE ME AT A CLIFFHANGER!
Leah chapter 11 . 7/15/2002
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! (too bad I had read this before you updated, so it wasnt really a new chapter...but it was still awesome!) please please please continue ASAP!
Magnetic Rose2 chapter 10 . 6/7/2002
Well, all right, I just found your story because I was looking for something interesting to read, and I gotta say, I absolutely love this story. Hikari and Kanada are just adorable. I really don't know when you last updated this, but I *really* hope you write another chapter soon! I'll check back later to see if there's more! Biyee.
Leahagain chapter 10 . 6/7/2002
I'll read youre monsters story if you try tp update this weekend! Who cares about bold italics? not I
Leah chapter 9 . 5/28/2002
Great new story Mari! though it was awfully short ::grumble grumble:: I want some action! Oh and thank you, I thought I did a nice job reviewing too! And you better keep writing because you have at least one loyal fan so stick to it for me if for no other reason! (Man I really need a life...)OK I have done enough reviewing for one day
Leah chapter 8 . 5/27/2002
ok now I will answer your question thingy's

Hikari is cool but she seems to be quite the grouch monster to Kanada. I think her mood swings should calm down. I personally don't like. She wouldn't want to be my friend, I can tell. Um I'm sure a Japanese dictionary would be helpful, (but if you just didn't write in Japanese the problem would be solved too). I don't care what you say I still would like to see my alternate ending. but I don't know what should happen, you are the author so you should make it up. The Lien thing is awfully screwy because this would imply that Hikaru would have fallen in love and gotten married, like, before she was ten! Something needs to change there becasue it is kind of scary. but over all good job(Except for the criticism on my wonderful plot twist) and I do tell my friends but they are all terd burglars who refuse to read it. Whoa this is reeeeeeeeeeally long.

byebye

-Leah
Salienah chapter 8 . 5/25/2002
this story is waaay kawaii. The way the characters interact with each other is hilarious!

ooh, go ahead and be evil. It'll probably make me mad as i read it, but i'll have to remember that it *should* all work out in the end, eh?

hee hee, elves are cool-ness. _

hurry and get the next chapters up!
Leah chapter 8 . 5/25/2002
What are you talking about? My alternate ending kicks ass! You're just jealous because MY ending was better than YOUR ending!. Jk ;D
Kiwi Winner of 1617 jelly bellys chapter 7 . 5/21/2002
jelly beans make very good fic reading companions. Oh Bubblegum! Anyways... You should practice adding B.S. into your fic so you're prepared for 's project. Did you find a good map for it? I didn't...I'm sad...But I have my jeelybeeans. Why'd Selest come to Earth? I bet she left a portal thing open and that's how the Narz got to earth (Narz...Nazi..)am I right? I think I am..Aw nuts...no more Orange Sherbert! :( Good fic is better than good jellybeans
Kiwi chapter 6 . 5/21/2002
You do realize it took a whole month to actually remember you updated hehe. I have to say Mimi's the best character in the story, and the little dragon's cool too! Is there a chapter 7? *too lazy to move mouse* Oh yea when's the Unit Summary due?
Leah chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I am just writing to say how wonderful this story is and what I liked and what I would like to see happen. I liked everything and I want to see more chapters being written. Now will you freakin update?
Ethan chapter 7 . 5/18/2002
This is such an awesome story! I wish I could write like that.

Keep writing, you've got real skill... Or something like that.

Rawk on!

-Ethan
Nick chapter 7 . 5/15/2002
ack ack ack! why isnt it longer? huh? tell me why! sorry im just really lovin it here. oh and i read your profile thingy, i agree spiderman rocks.
Leah Dallas chapter 4 . 5/13/2002
Mari this story is really good. What else am I supposed to say? Um...Yeah you should write more chapters becuase I am actually kinda into it(never thought those words would come out of my mouth). OK buhbye good job
Leah Dallas chapter 4 . 5/13/2002