Reviews for Lonely Monsters
Indicates chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Yep, it's an old story. Isn't it nostalgic to read something one wrote many years ago?
aznchick chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
wow pretty good ~ wonder why they don't stay dead? heheh i love Rurouni Kenshin awesome anime!

~aznchick.~
Leah chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I just wanted to say that arent you proud of me for reading your stories? this is my second review! Even though I am not really saying anything important;D Bye the way I am gonna miss you next year my huggable little lobster!
Leah chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Leah chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Hey Mari I am reviewing with hopes that you will update Elves ASAP but I have to say this is pretty good! I like the plot line, and I think this story has potential! I PRAY ON ALL THAT IS HOLY THAT YOU WILL UPDATE ALL OF YOUR STORIES!
Nick chapter 2 . 5/15/2002
Hey. why haven't you written more? WHYYYYYY? Save my life and write more! And write more of all of your other stories! my only life, other than homework, which i wouldn't exactly call a life, is reading your stories! so dont let me die here. WEll i guess i'm just retarded. ok.
nick chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
wow this was really good. very cool. again, i like the names. again. ha. so i hope you add more chapters soon, i am eagerly awaiting them! just wondering, how old are you? you seem like a teenager to me (sorry if your not). im 14 like anyone in this world gives a shit besides me. but thats beside the point. this is a really cool story and im glad that there are more people in this world into anime than me! so write more, and soon, before next week when i wont be able to go on the internet because like usual my teachers will be major losers and try to kill me with a homework overload. this is long enough!

nick
Mooki-san chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
OOOOOO...I want to know more. Please write some more! This is good. A little violent maybe but the suspense is killing me. So why are they mercenaries and who are they killing? Does Sana get killed? Does he rat out Mari?