Reviews for I Know the Meaning of Pain
My-Phuong chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
A very emotional poem! I really like it! .
starberry chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
wonderful in the creppy way, worth reading.
Syaoron's angel chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
I reviewed! Did I make your life happy? I hope I did! This is a beautiful peom! keep up the good work . gotta bounce

~Syaoron's angel
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
really good and well written!
Silverstream chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
This is so beautiful – *sniff*
Cyllya chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Nice poem! So sad!
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Wow. Just "wow."
AngelStar4 chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
omg- that was SOOO good. I mean, it's hard enough to write a story, but opoems are even harder! Wow, that's go to be my favorite CCS poem! Keep writing, definitely!
akizaki nakuru chapter 1 . 10/16/2000
wow! it's so... deep. it's really good. and kind of sad, when you think about it.
JessAngel chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Simply beautiful 0:o)
CuteMew chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
nice...
care chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
Hilos, Lys-chan! sorry i haven't e-mailed u, but my parents don't think it's safe that i do... after all, who knows who might come knockin' down the door? So, the only thing that i can do is write another review on another computer. N-E-Wayz, yep, i'm going to stop the flow of fan fics 4 a while, but never fear, i'll be back next year (insert evil laughter (Lys-chan sweat drops)) with lots of other fan fics, a sequel to Lost and Found, and the finish of 'The Party,' btw, have u read that? I'll miss u and ur funny reviews (great, now i sound like an ego-maniac, but it's true, they're always so sweet (well, most of the time))! I hope to see more of ur work in the CC category. LOL ~ Care
Kori-san chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
It's thorough, and complicated... I think that it's reallie nyce, but you can't just leave it at that... you can continue it and go on past this... make it more thorough and just add to it. Complete that thought, because there's more to pain, and each has it's own ryte to be in there.
Reena chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
...depressing...very... Duo *sniff* Ya, it's so sad... Allen I think you're making both of thm cry Lys. Duo/ Reena Are not! *furiously wiping their eyes*
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 9/3/2000
hmm...lys, can i write a poem for my story too? _