Reviews for Aloha
SoShallow chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
your work is WONDERFUL everything i have read by you has been absolutely fabulous. Brilliant job.
SoShallow
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
I feel for you.

And know exactly how you felt.

The format made sense to me.
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Quite interesting!

Ra'akone
erisedilla chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
that's KEWL! hehehe... simple, yet beautifully complex... I like the style... great job!
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
"Aloha is the word I hear you say, and I wonder if you know it means love." I love the way you kept repeating that! Very good. I love this poem!

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
Penumbra chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Awww, I love story-poems...and yours rock! Before now I always thought that "Aloha" meant hello and good-bye in Hawaiian...er, guess I was wrong. Anyway, this is so sweet...I love your style! Please write more!
Miss Spinn chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
How cute! I didn't know that "Aloha" means "Love". This is truley an amazing poem! I love it!
Relena Peace chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Awww...that was soooo long...but sooooo good! " I loved it! I truly do! I do, I do, I do! " Great job! Keep it up! _"
spaztic lapdancing pinata chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
this is really good too! i wish my science class was brightened like that, but thus, my luck has not come to the rescue. great poem!
akalocachica chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Awwww, I really like this. It is perfect for this time of year, spring. When "love blooms" as they say. And yes, I will not contradict you on the meaning of "aloha." My mom's side has spent five generations in Hawaii.

Sarah
Whiro chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Wow.. that was long :) I enjoyed, kinda story like, I really like the line:

"Aloha is the word

I hear you say, and I wonder

if you know that it means "love."

That was really good, like the other poem I reviewed, I must say Bravo!
MJ's Little Sister chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
:'( This made me wanna cry. Oh wait ... I did cry. I know how much you've missed "Mr. Aloha", even if you won't admit it. :(:( I could kinda notice it in the context of your poem. It was touching. Love ya'! - Lindsay _
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Woo Hoo! I love it! Now when it comes to reading long poems I have an attention span of about here here and sometimes I'll stop reading, but not this one! I was like reading a story and I became so immersed in it that I realized I was holding my breath! ." It was wonderful. It was amazing! It was...it was...*pulls out a thesaurus and flips through the pages* It was outstanding! Hehe ."

Arrivederci MJ! -Tigra- .
valpincon chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
wow. this is great! very long, and didnt lose my interest once! ( I have zero attention span, so feel proud.) this poem deals with the simple teenage infatuation/love but without resorting to sterrotype or cliche - accepts the fact teens are in fact very articulate in their thoughts and emotions. lovely images. I actually saw it like a movie in my mind. and i had no idea 'aloha' meant love as well1 you learn a new thing every day and all that.. thanks!
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
WOW! this will be the first entry in my favorite stories list! it's absolutely wonderful. i loved the rythym (although there really wasn't one!) and it was extremely easy to read because, as you said, it's like talking. at first as i was reading, i thought, 'ah, it's ok..' but at the very end when he says 'aloha' again... i don't know! but i loved it! - haley