Reviews for Endless Waltz
crispybea chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
WOW. really hectic poem. it really ended in a very unexpected twist. nice. go on keep writing!
Shiroi Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Whoa. It's... beautiful. My insides just jumped at the last line.
AVIGON chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
A couple of verses in the middle struck me as a bit out of tune with the rest of the poem, but it didn't bother me so much because I really liked how managed to create a mood like that.

"My eternal torment, my dance with the knife" is definitely the best verse I've read today.
Davie Glass chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
wow i really like this best parts the knife, but it wouldn't have made sense with a person there the knife just fits better lol
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Some people say you should stick to songs, while others say you should stick to poetry. I say stay with both. Any good poem can become a song, and most good songs are poetry. I actually saw this ending coming, believe it or not. If I was more of a poet than novelist, I'm sure I'd write things like this. My poetry's horrible about 90% of the time. I love the imagery, very beautiful and straightforward.
Beyond The Pale chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Yay, poetry! Its not pansy love poetry like me tho. ANyways, I love the twist at the end, and it all flows so well. A masterpiece
passing on pixydust outgrown chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
wow, not what you expect, i like it though.

very poignant and painful
unknown chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
This is so beautiful, it made me cry, cuz I can completely identify... I printed it up and now I'm going to become a stalker and put it in my binder and keep it forever and ever but at least I won't be the annoying kind of stalker and bug you forever. N e hoo, bye!
Asagao chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
*is in love* I can completely id with that...

Sorry 'bout that last IM conversation... it sucked (do you hate me?)
parodi chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
I am very emotionally touched. I'm writing a review for all your songs. You have a great quality of greatness.
adfasdf chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Whoa... Somehow, I'm confused by it though ''' I think it's just because I'm reviewing this at ten at night, with very little sleep... Good job on the rhymes though! I didn't expect the ending
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Oh wow do I ever like this one! It's going on my favourites list. Don't know what else I can say except it's really good...
Darkangel-mysticat chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Geeze, I like it; nice twist at the end. *Shivers* like I said, I like! _
fuschia chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
dude, this is good. short, yet poignant. thanks 4 the comment by the way, ur right, I shouldn't force the rhyme.
That Firefly Chick chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Gah. When I saw the title, the first thing that came into my mind was, 'GUNDAM WING!'. Then I snapped out of my state of anime-obsession long enough to read this. I like it. Very dark and angst-filled. Nice job.