Reviews for A Girl Named Amy Sibyl
The baava Project chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hello! I've been out browsing , and came across this. _ I like to leave reviews, and comment as I go (and even try to be helpful!). But you can ignore me if you like, I won't be offended.

[(I am not sure of the exact location, since I am not familiar with that part of the Continent.)] ~ Question: Should "continent" really be capitalized here?

["Take great care in {yourselves}, especially the woman, for beauty can often be a curse."] ~ That had been two words, but I believe it should be one.

[It was then that my sister saw a chance to become more spirited, exultant as she RECOGNIZED RECOGNIZABLE scenery.] ~ LOL! Was that on purpose?

["You are Miss Sybil{?}" I asked her.] ~ It's a question, right? So, question mark!

[Mari is ill, and I don't want her to stay at any of {t}he inns in town."] ~ typo . . .

[As you may see, Sean, it is rather a difficult time for my family {and unfortunately}, I too have been {cast upon} a spell of depression as well and am unable] ~ the first one has an extra space . . . the second one I am just not sure of at all.

Wow. That was a fascinating, most odd way to present a story. Will there be more? Please? It was so moving, so full of hidden meaning, with so much left unsaid! I'm enthralled at how you evolved each character into a living, breathing, thinking (and yes, insane) person. Again - simply fascinating!

ja ne,LoK
Non-existent Puritanism chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Well thought out. Very good.
Strider Hunter chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Odman, what the hell were you thinking? This isn't a major edit job at all! Power cord, heh heh.

Anyway, the story is still excellent. Very Bram Stoker-like, the prose is clean and smooth, and the amount of details is just right. I have no idea where all these towns are or what they look like, but I guess it's not essential to the story. Hmm...now that I've read this twice, Amy seems freakier than ever. And poor Marianne and Garett...uh, I mean "Garren." Hopefully we'll see Jack's quest continue with an expeditious chapter two.

Haha, good ol' Valerie...