Reviews for Sorry
lyndz bud chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
wow sad pome hehe ya be happy don worry *nm its a inside jke* ya u needz to um i don know lets me read more
dingbats247 chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
depression hurts, but if i tell them, then they will send me to the shrink and then i'll get meds... "happiness in a bottle." i've heard it all about how everyone deserves happiness. like there's no difference if it's real or fake. stupid superficial world.
Book Babe chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
This is an interesting peom. nobody can be perfect. trust me. we as humans can't even come anywhere close to being perfect. trsut me I've tried. they only thing it bringsis flaiure and the feeling like your not good enough for anything. all that brings is more pain and more suffereing that nobody desevers. The other thig don't feel sorry if you screw up or if your not perfect cuz NOBODY care wheather or not your perfect. The reason being is that their not perfect either. and if theydo care heir the ones that are messed up. nd they should be the ones apologizing.
Reincarnated Yoda chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
I feel like this alot of the time too. Just read my poems and you'll see. But remeber everyone makes mistakes, and things will (hopefully) get better. You just have to keep the faith . It's all we humans have. Give it up, and you'll have nothing. Hope you feel better.