Reviews for Let me
dingbats247 chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
it's strange, but there's dangerous friends who betray you in favor of your parents and there's even more dangerous friends who betray your parents in favor of you. either way, you're stuck.
Hey girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
It's a good peom. But just undestand the people who love you dont want you to hurt yourself. I know. I have a friend who does or did and they didn't think anyone loved them and that it din't matter wheather or not she did or din't. does that make sense? I hope so. I know EVERYONE has someone who loves you. and trus me they just want the best to happen to you. They most likely feel bad that you have to go through what your goin through. Just try to be understading in that you don't get to defesive when they thy to just help you. all they want is the best for you. trut me I know.
Angeldevil chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
het again i seem like im obbssed but im not. i think that people or even friends envolve themselves too much and try to keep me perfect.x
Ava Vandora chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
That was really good, I know how you feel.
Reincarnated Yoda chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
I hope you know people do care about you. They don't want to see you hurt anymore than life forces you to be. Don't give up. If not for you be strong for the ones you love. If you don't love anyone, I pity you greatly.