Reviews for Addiction?
Skitz too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
wow, that's EXACTLY how i feel
lyndz bud chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
no u wont continue i have a addiction i cant tell u about i will if u ask m e *dean talkin* but i will stop n its not gut for me n if i stop i wan tu 2 stop i think i do neways. n i know u don wanna know i know how it feelz kuz i dont eaither so ya ill carry my burdin n urs aslong as u have it if this sounds really stupid or crappy or if i sayin thins u don wanna here then tell me kuz nobody is perfect n ill cope but ya im sorry tis sad i guess ill ttyl
dingbats247 chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
sometimes i think it would be easier to quit a drug, or something like that, that's outside you, than quitting something that's inside you.

i post sad poems, but not poems like this-like about depression and eating disorders and personal stuff...cause i gave my name to a few friends and i don't want my personal misery getting out to the whole world.

i even put some stuff-like the stuff here-in my english journal for the teacher to read. anything i didn't want her to know was encrypted somehow into symbols. good thing, too-i lost that journal. bout a month ago. who knows who's been through it by now.
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
I like a lot. For some reason the minimalist non-rhyming style appeals to me a lot right now... I'm also addicted.. to several things. Whoever said being an addict is miserable? I can love my addictions as well as hate them sometimes. I'd be lonely without them.