Reviews for Alone In The Front
GohanKiSon chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Very very nice. And I have to say I totally agree with a lot of what you said. I usually fall under the half-asleep crowd with the blank stares. Ugh, I hate homework-induced insomnia. You say you haven't ever read an essay or the like in front of a whole grade - well, more power to you! Really made it sound like an experience you've had. Good schtuffnicks.
Death's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
This really touched me...it describes in every detail the way I feel whenever I have to speak in public. (normally my hands start shaking, and the only thing I can think of during the entire presentation is how to get them to stop...) Great poem!
Maroca Weasley chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Cool poem. Keep up the good work. Your a good writer. _

-Chicky-
AlexandriaAngel of Love chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
cool! it sounds exactly like what i hate doing. i hate getting up and speaking infront of people. it was really good!
Random Rockstar chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
I like this a lot! But sorry, i can't exactly what you call "relate" to it... cuz like, i don't get stage fright... well, sometimes i do.. like when Mike Moore is in the crowd (shit, if he reads this review i am gonna shoot myself!) and um, well, besides that i don't really get nervous... lol, as you know about my "calls" to ds.. heehee:-P well... i liked this, it's mad romb and awesome for real:-) Keep on writing poems, you are really good at it! YUM! the sugar at the bottom of my coffee tastes REALLY good:-)

-Lizzie of BLiS

-My door is always open... so feel free to leave anytime:-)
poetry maniak chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Thats good. I like the lay out.