Reviews for Thundering Glory
Estelin chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
this story is great keep up the good work and writing. can't wait to read more.
Running-Wild-Without-You-90 chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
Another really good chapter. Wow. I was really pleased that her brother didn't kill the horse in the last chapter. WHEW!

Still, a great story to read. More chapters soon, please!

Running-Wild-Without-You-90 chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
wow... another great chapter. I would do the same if someone was threatening my horse. REally awsome. Keep it up!

Running-Wild-Without-You-90 chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Soo sad her dad died. Good story though, wondering what happens to Thundering Glory.

Running-Wild-Without-You-90 chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
WHOA... that was a close one. Love that chapter, you are really good at writing.. You should read some of my stories. I have some good horse ones too. Byez!~!~

Running-Wild-Without-You-90 chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
Really good chappy.

I love the whole story idea, keep it up,...

coyote-nebula chapter 10 . 4/2/2005
Wow! I like how you write. And how you stuck in other accidents instead of just sticking to the point.
heather chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
This story is wonderful! I just got a quarter horse, and I'm trying to read as many horse stories as I can! I want to by the book so I can read this whenever I want. Keep writing :D
Fly Without Wings chapter 10 . 10/31/2002
I love your story! Could you do a teeny tiny favor for me and UPDATE! By the wasy, this is going on my favorite story list :)
SSJ2-gOlDfIsHiE chapter 10 . 8/1/2002
wow! i love it! are these people real? they seem like real people! i love your story idea! do you love horses? ive never found a story about ppl and horses on , keep writing and post annother chappy plz!
RainyDayz1 chapter 10 . 7/28/2002
*hyperventilating* Need...more...Never mind. I'll just buy the book!
Jessi chapter 10 . 6/13/2002
Great story i loved it i always love storys about horses but this was the best.
RainyDayz chapter 10 . 5/15/2002
*smiles with absolute affection* That's my girl. that's my Linnie. Always shocking me with her skills. *shakes head* and I thought it was impossible for you to get any better than you already were. You continually improve. First you were fantastic..then you were incredible...now you're magnificent. *points at Lindsey* THAT is an author ladies and gentlemen!
RainyDayz1 chapter 8 . 5/14/2002
LA told me, you'd be a pop star! All you have to change, is everything you are. Doctor doctor won't you please suscribe me somethin'? I'm playin' the life of someone else! 'Cause I'm a hazard to myself! Don't let me get me, I'm my own worst enemy. I wanna be somebody else! So irritating! I wana be somebody else! I like that song...It's by Pink. _ Just thought I would check on your story, Linnie! It's sooo cool! See ya later!
RainyDayz chapter 9 . 4/19/2002
Wow, Linnie. You have me hooked for good. It's incredible, girl. Absolutely amazing. I love it and I'm buying the book when you publish it!