Reviews for It Feels Alright
nikerym chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
i think there might be something wrong with your story - it seems to cut off quite early in the prologue and the rest of the chapters have only short author notes then nothing. i don't know if it's a viewing problem on my end, but none of the other stories i've looked at have this problem. you might like to check, in case you need to re-upload?
hanako chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
Loved it. So kyute. - To the max!
Mariaorange chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
Sorry, I wasnt under my name before and the second I pulled up the review window I had to click out and leave. Anyways...that was sooo good. It was so sweet, and adorable...and arent you going to post the poem? It was amazing. You really need to. Wow. So I will give you mucho praise tomorrow, but its midnight...and we know how much sleep Ive had this week. Great story. There better be more! :)
DyLgCaWf chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
Hey Trey!Its me, Maria, Im just under Shibbys login. i ahve to leave charlottes now, and ill review more later. its awesome! i love it!
Mus4u chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
went way too fast. . So y'kmow when ya get time you could. . . always go back and . . . get what I mean. . . please. . . I really like this and would hate to see it end like that.
SolenCrosswell chapter 5 . 4/11/2002
*screams in uncontrollable happiness* oh you're a meani! not fair at all. You would leave us- *me* here where I would be hooked on a large cliff! no fair at all. SO good. I love it so much... keep it up when you can

Kaiser
SolenCrosswell chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
NO! don't make me wait till summer! you gotta keep going! This is so good! Oh mayn please don't make us wait..That's so not fair.. I'm gona have to wait *sniffle* *sniffle* Keep it up please!
Mus4u chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
::sniffles:: I don't wanna wait till summerr!

This is so good!
Mariaorange chapter 4 . 4/3/2002
awwwwww...I hate rich people like scotts friends. but awwwwww... theyre friends!

yeah, continue this. that is an order. youre not allowed to disobey it either.
Mariaorange chapter 3 . 4/3/2002
yay! its so good! scotts pissing me off, and i think he needs a beat down. poor jordan, he needs to stick up for himself. if it was me in that school i wouldve already been suspended multilple times for fighting. but luckily, if i ever fight in my sport all i get is a five minute misconduct penalty. :P anyways, its awesome, and im going to go read more.
winthropboi83 chapter 3 . 4/2/2002
I really like this story... In some ways it reminds me of how me and my roomie get along... We can't stand each other... I look forward to reading more...
Mus4u chapter 3 . 3/31/2002
Please please please up date soon. this is oh so very good!
Mariaorange chapter 2 . 3/29/2002
VERY GOOD. can i stress that again? the details were neccesary, and very well delivered. im excited to see how this plays out. it makes me want to go to boarding school. anyhows... sooo good. and stop doubting yourself! get some self-confidence beeotch or ill have to slap you! :) (oh, and if you cared cause i was talking about it before: Caps won 3-1. yayay! theyre in the playoffs as of now! :) )
Mariaorange chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Wow. You are a very good writer. I really liked it. Holds a lot of promise. Im very excited. Im so happy to finally read something of yours. I want to give you a hug! (Hug Moe for me.) reaaaally like it! :)
Applegate chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Hello Trey! This is Miss V Applegate! Your story is so good! Please write more and please read some of my stories (I've only been online for a few months now and maybe i can give you some new tips. Well gotta go! Good job!

Sincerely