Reviews for The Rending Dark
EvilImp chapter 4 . 12/10/2003
exellent! it just keeps on getting better. please dont leave it so long before you read the next chapter, i had to reread it cos its been so long i forgot the details.
Bloodfiend chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
YYay! I have to make you promise me one thing for this story. Please do not make the beast as crappy as the one from brotherhood of the wolf. This story has a few, and only a few, points that are similar to that movie. The good points that is. Keep up the good work. Next chapter now please.
Bloodfiend chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
I remember that I really liked this chapter now. I still find it odd, though, that we still don't really know Scorpia's character yet. Oh well, on to the next chapter.
Bloodfiend chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
hey minka

i started reading the latest chapter when i realised i couldn't remember what was going on so i'm reading it all again

to put it shortly i thought i'd give you a shiny new review for every chapter t o show how happy i am the you updated
Magejip Hunstler chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
I like the characters they are well defined and seem to jump off the screen!

Oh this stry is amazing, the description is great!

Keep writing.
Vana E chapter 3 . 9/5/2003
UPDATE DAMMIT!

*smiles innocently* now...see me? I am asking you to update, and you WILL! You want to know why? Coz I am your biggest fan...savvie?

UPDATE THIS BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY NOW!

*coughs* right...well...do continue, *smiles* Ciao!

~Vana E~

Tata
Lippy chapter 3 . 11/10/2002
I like the characters, I think you should write more, but i am not gtting my hopes up too high as i see that the last time you updated this story was in August. Maybe I will just go and read one og your other stories.
little miss beans its temperary chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
this is exalent. i reckon this is your best story yet! you have to hurry up and continue, i love the characters and i cant wait till the next chapter. GO MINKA!
Seamoose chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
Well done. I loved it lot's to begin with but I must say that your just getting better and better as you go along. It has a feel to it that I like very much and is similar to something I have seen before (will explain in detail to you next time i see you)but you must keep on going (no pressure). But this such a good story and I'm very happy with the mystery you have opened up. Will be waiting for the next one. (Won't take so long for me to get around to reading it next time.)
RLS chapter 3 . 8/30/2002
Good story Girl! Got me hooked and that Aint easy to do. I like the characters, specially the storyteller. ;) I was always one for the odd and unimaginable tales such as the one you present here. I shall be back to read more and review it of course... only if you read mine and review Missy
Teague chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Wholly crap! How the hell do you do it? Hey? Damn i thought this one was very good, obviously better than the story you and Seamoose did, (the one to 99 bottle of beer, blah blah blah).

I really enjoyed reading this one...and when i get my own account you'd better be nice and reply nicely to my stories! he he

Teague
tanka chapter 2 . 4/24/2002
PLEASE CONTINUE! This is great and I'm glad to see you're writing something original. I repeat: This is great! Hoo boy, I'm hooked.
SapphireFlame2 chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
Please continue this story! It's very original and greatly written. Ai! I hope Scorpia's going to be all right!
fireleak chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Wow. This is great. You are very talented and I applaud your originality with this story. I am immediately taken by your characters. I love Telis' personality! Scorpia seems very sombre and she even scares me a little. Speaking of scary, that scene with that wolf-thingy was great! My breath caught in my throat when I realized that they were going to have to travel through the forest to get to the town. This is a great story! Keep on writing!
fireleak chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Ooooohhh...great beginning! Now I shall read the next chapter!