Reviews for Knives
Cinnamongirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
hello there! First of all I'd like to say thank you for reviewing so much of my stuff! A good review brightens my day. Next off I'd like to say that I enjoyed this poem a lot because like you said, it wasn't another "lets all slit our wrists" party. If this is a true story, as I think it is, I'm very sad you had to move from your love. Do you still talk? I hope so.
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Aw, this is so beautiful... coming from someone who thinks about suicide alot, it does have a very powerful message behind it and is beyond capable of changing ones mind. Wonderful job. I especially love the transition between thinking of suicide, then changing your mind, then falling back into the mood.. because that's how life is. You consider it once, you'll always end up thinking about it when you fall into the depressing mood until you can slowly get it from your mind. Great job.
sirius-is-sexy1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
ooh this is good!it is sad yet are a very talented poet.
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Yes, suicide is a bad idea sometimes. Very good poem. Loved
Skivverus chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Rhyme is good, rhythm could use some work. I like the images/emotions in this work - nice job.
HyacinthTwined chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
That was beautiful... This deserves a MILLION BILLION REVIEWS! *cough* don't mind me, when I like something, I really like it. ;

***-AFH-***
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
wow! i read this and i loved it! way different perspective than a lot of poems i read/write. even though i don't ever want to committ suicide i tend to write a lot of poems related to it. keep up the great work!
Miss Spinn chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Someone really needed to write this. It looks like you are the one! This is truly inspiering! I love it!
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
WOW. This is really good, and very touching. I myself have never thought about committing suicide, but one of my best friends went through depression and actually tried to through overdose, but she couldn't. She didn't say anything to make us suspect she was going to, but after she tried she told us. This is a very good poem, and whenever I read something suicidal all I can think about is how I wish my friend had told me what she was going through. I know it's sort of cliche, but talking things out is definitely worth it.

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
_ I agree with this poem totally. I've been in the suicide theme on and off since I was 10, so ... I still think about it every once in a while. Can you please try to talk some sense into me next time I get mad and start crying? _

Love ya, sis! TBH
Laiquarein chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
All i can say is... "eep"
spaztic lapdancing pinata chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
you know, this is really good. i have only tried once, but i will show this to my friend who is suicidal and maybe your poem will help her to convince her aginst it. great job
Xtreme-Princess chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Very Very good! I can totally relate to this poem! Keep writing
RealmLost chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
that was really good... depressing, but good...
Rini chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
beautiful poem, I really like it. I can relate cause I've been there done that, and thought the same thing. Though without my friends I would not be here, I found people that could hold me together. I've talked many out of killing themselves, yet the hardest was myself I think. Anyway I'll stop rambling... great poem, with a wonderful meaning to it. Keep writing.