Reviews for The Mercenary
Lainiee chapter 6 . 6/1/2002
Um. NO. THat was SO not long enough. SO not long enough. the scrolling bar on the right was like an inch and a half long. Yes, i measured it. yuppers! Lots of action! Wow, where'd this girl learn to fight? Kick ass! How gentlemenly (so not a real word) of Cole to not kill that guy. . . but then I suppose he gave up killing. . . hmmm. . . HAHA! Not much of a killer clifferhanger here! But it's still there. . . grrrrr. . . . hehe. _
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 5 . 5/29/2002
You're welcome. :) You shouldn't leave that like that you know! That will be so bad! But this was yet another chapter if I might say... :)
aznistic chapter 5 . 5/29/2002
heey! lol I KNEW IT. Launch is so cool and composed the whole time. _ but that part about Cole and Blank was really sad tho... ( He didn't kill him, right? RIGHT. But when I read the Shadows part, that was really good,

"The Shadows…known as the quiet breath of death. They came in and out, drawing forth from the shadows and striking. None of their victims had ever even seen them approaching."

HAHA! that was cool _
Lainiee chapter 5 . 5/29/2002
AUGH! of COURSE you had to skip out on me right after you told me bout the cliffhanger! AUGH! (sorry couldn't review earlier, my comp went spastic. . .) ne way, YES. Update that is. . .
eouiee chapter 5 . 5/29/2002
waaah! i must say you're a really good writer! 32 reviews for just 5 chapters! your fic is great that's why. _ please continue. and oh, one thing, i noticed you and aznistic's pen name was a bit the same...you know, the "azn" hehe...naah, forget what i said. _
Draymoore chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
Hmm, this one kinda jumped around a bit, but I am mighty intrigued. What is dry xenum, and why does the Ruler have it?

"Her feet were already aching from just standing around looking pretty..."

LOL, well isn't it always hard work looking pretty?
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
Ey...I'm a little bit confused...this chapter is the fifth chapter in Dark Blue Twilight right? What happenned?
Draymoore chapter 4 . 5/28/2002
Wow, where did Launch learn to do that? And what kind of weapon is Cole carrying? Great, this is just so great. It's a shame you'll be gone for so long... :
Draymoore chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
Waaaiiit, Blake and Cole don't fight here... heh

Why do they call her Launch?

What in the world is she thinking, antagonizing a guy like that?

And why did I have a vision of one of those "blue tubes" being used as a barrel for a gigantic gun that uses gravity to propel a humongous bullet?
Draymoore chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
Ooohhh, the legend of Venieta eh? You've got my attention. And what a way to end a chapter...
Draymoore chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Oh wow, this is great. Cole Winters... what a cool name. (No pun intended) And the secrecy, and Blake pitted against Cole... Again, great.
PixieMina chapter 4 . 5/25/2002
AWESOME! I love all of the action you put into this! It's like it never stops, but I sort of like that. It keeps me on the edge of my seat! *sniff* I DON WANYU TO LEEEV! Well neway I hope you have fun in Hong Kong. Aiee, I've never even been off of this continent! XD Bai bai now!

~PixieMina~
K.S. Raine chapter 4 . 5/24/2002
wowies! that was kewl! post up five soon!
aznistic chapter 4 . 5/22/2002
0oooOOOooooOO! appearance of the mystery boy that happens to be a hottie! D hehehe
Never A Final Fantasy chapter 4 . 5/21/2002
WOO! I love this chapter... your stories are a cant-put-down! *eyes water from not blinking* GREAT JOB!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »