Reviews for The Mercenary
Lainiee chapter 4 . 5/21/2002
Hehehe, yet another cool story with more kick-ass girls! and guys. hehehehee. AuGH! Take me with you! I wanna go to HK, haven't been there since. . . 97. . . *sniffle* ack. . . take me. . .with you. .. Ne way. Love the story so far, so far it's turned out (for the good) differently than what I expected from the first chapter! update soooooon! _
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 4 . 5/19/2002
That was cool! where's Cole going? ei! ur going to Hong Kong? There's a bookstore there that's almost full of manga. You should check it out. It's in the 10th floor Sogo builduing. It's called the Asahiya bookstore. Well, anywayz hope u have fun!
Maximum Poofy chapter 4 . 5/19/2002
this is a very intriguing story so far! I love military type fics they're so cool! anyhoo . . . I can't wait for the next chapter to come out and thanx for review my fic Blood of a Phoenix, I thought no one would!
TennyoAngel711 chapter 4 . 5/19/2002
Wow, I think this looks like a great story, I'm glad Cole's alive. Keep it up and thanks for reveiwing my fic.
The Jester's Harlequin chapter 3 . 5/15/2002
XD _ I like this story, indeedy. Its for the most part well constructed, and i never had to read a sentance twice to get it's meaning. Xx To bad about Cole and Blake not fighting (Or perhaps letting Cole go? hm..o.o just musing) Well i cant wait till i see that happen _- Keep writing...or we shall all die of cliff-hanger sydrome.

~J.H.
PixieMina chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
NNNNOOOOOOO! EVIL CLIFFHANGER! wow you're really good at writing those. heh. YOU MUST UPDATE, THAT IS NOT A REQUEST IT IS A COMMAND! er. . .maybe I'm getting a little carried away, no? Arigato. that was SOOO good and I wanna know what happens! ::whining:: Why'd you stop? KKEEEP WRITINGGGGGG. kk I will stop scaring you and leave now. sayonara

er. . .~PsychoPixieMina~
PixieMina chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
OMG! Run, Cole, run! Get away from there! He's gonna make it, right? I would be so freaked out that I probably would forget about running and just sit there dumb-struck! RRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN! Gotta read chapter 2!
PixieMina chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH NO! Watch out Cole they're coming after you! His best friend has to kill him? What a terrible fate!
xo0Jayne0ox chapter 3 . 4/30/2002
A great story and plot line I see! :D I think the word 'excellent' would be a perfect word to use for this.

Thank you for your kind review, I appreciate it gratefully.

-Jayne/x
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
If you dont write another chapter soon i'll track you down and strangle you! IT"S REALLY GOOD! Keep writing, don't give up!

BDE~
Never A Final Fantasy chapter 3 . 4/27/2002
*shakes head* such a pity i haven't reviewed!

This is wonderful! Sean is cool lol!

I can't wait to read more!

You go girl! lol *im a twit*
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 3 . 4/21/2002
Yes, I think you should surely continue it. I'ts starting to get awesome! Is that guy Cole? I can't wait to read more of your work. _
aznistic - not signed in chapter 3 . 4/20/2002
okay this was also a good chappie! i liked the beginning especially, the only thing I thought was odd was that I think her personality kinda changed in the last part? Like, she acted completely different in the last few paragraphs, sorta...maybe she just is that way, b/c she wasn't talking much in the beginning. I think it's cool that her nickname is Launch! q though, do they just call her that, or is it for a reason? O_O oooohhh and who's the boy? _ hehe is he a bishie lol ? i'd imagine so...*sighz wistfully* hehe
Lainiee chapter 3 . 4/20/2002
Wheeeeeeeee! This chap was like totally OUT there, compared to the 1st 2 chaps (which were great btw, would've reviewed them too but i'm not exactly supposed to be on right now. . .) sorry! ne way, I like the way this is goin, keep it up!
Muzzy chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
Kudo's to you for reviewing 'Coffee, 2 Sugars'. I'm eternally grateful. This story, is the defintion of shere brilliance and creativity. You left a good cliff hanger didn't 'ya?

Keep it up!