Reviews for The Mercenary
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
Oh NO! What's going to happen to Cole! This is an awesome story! Hope you write soon!
Never A Final Fantasy chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
WOW! Totally awsome! What a cliff hanger! I want to read more! _ Great job!
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Legend of Venieta... sounds mysterous. Blake is scary!
Black Dragon Eyes chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Very nice chap! Can't wait to read more .~
aznistic chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
didn't I already review? oh well, here's my review:

GREAT CHAP! Cole wasn't even expecting it... what's gonna happen? It was kinda short tho :[ but i guess it was cuz of the cliffhangar, right? ugh hate them cliffhangars! anyway, keep posting
Fukuzatsu Shojo chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
I like it! Nice plot. _ I hope that Cole will be alright. Please continue to write more! I want to know what will happen. Hope to read more of your fic. Keep up the good work! If you could, please e-mail me.
aznistic chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH that's soo mean i hate that commander! Well I have to say that this was a very well planned out chapter and beginning of a fic! The T.O. (he's tactical officer, right?) is a HUGE suck up! hehe, he's treating the commander like God or something [... Well, Launch is going to play a part in this too, right? hehe - i think you should continue, so I know what the heck that mean jerk commander and his company are planning to do.

OOO yeah another thing I like about this fic so far! Cole! o He's like... the mysterious-mercenary-guy-who-has-no-heart-but-in-fact-really-does, since he left the company b/c they were evil! ]
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4