Reviews for Legends No Nihon
Glass Malibu chapter 6 . 12/1/2002
Ah, Psyver.

Very informative, well-written, descriptive, and indeed intimidating. I got a little confused, but reread it and was fine. After all, I'm Beth. I'm not famous for being smirt, after all.

Love, Peace, and Ketchup! Trigun Forever! _ Peace!
Glass Malibu chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
Tee hee hee...shhh. Don't tell I was here.

Jeez, this is good. I'm so proud of you! (tears of joy, still comin') Sorrie haven't reviewed in a while, slow computers suck.

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HIM HERACULES. I'm a mythology buff, and would get mightily pissed whenever he was referred to as Hercules. Honestly, his mom was HERA. Not HER. DIE, UNEDUCATED BEASTS!

Off to read more...and answer Reisi. Keep writing! Love, Peace, and Ketchup! Trigun Forever! _ Peace!
Meghanna Starsong chapter 18 . 11/17/2002
eep! i've fallen way behind in my reading *cries* but i'm caught up. this fic has really picked up speed! *blinks* and your writing style has rapidly improved. i'm totally impressed. this story is unfolding nicely...and the characters are diverse and interesting. *blinks again* big WOW.
Philomel chapter 9 . 10/17/2002
Woah...action...fghting...different languages! THis is AWESOME! Woah, that was just too cool! Ah well, the whole muscele, bone crushing, and other such was a little strange...but besides that, this was just overall a really spiff-o chapter. Cooliooooooooo
Philomel chapter 8 . 10/16/2002
Well, all these languages are kinda funky,but it's all good. Well, this is a spiffy stoy...but I need sleep. ough luck for the dude and gal, sorry 'bout that. But I got it!
Philomel chapter 6 . 10/15/2002
Woah...dudeular. Cool. I recognize this stuff (Not really, but I get it. That's close enough) and think it sounds neat. I think I'm seeing how the earlir chapters 'flow' to these (it took a while, you'd best believe) and now, it's realy COOL! Well, I gotta go to piano practice...so I'll review later!
Philomel chapter 5 . 10/15/2002
Well...this story kinda sounds familiar...all this reference to the gods and such. Cool but kinda wierd...but what can I say for my stories? :-D Ah well, I like stuff I understnad, and I understad it! WOO!
Philomel chapter 4 . 9/29/2002
Oh! Oh! NAMES! Anyway...goodly stories! I'm probably learning a bunch of Japanese...I just don't know it ;-) Anyway...realy spiffy. Lotsa French though. Lotsa cultures, I guess :-DAnyway...good chapter. I really gotta go though, I got no sleep over the weekend...ZZZ
Philomel chapter 3 . 9/29/2002
That was like woah, dude. Crazy cool! I loved it, especially the whole fight scene. I must admit it was a slight bit disturbing with the whole end part, but hey, it's not the kinda fic I usually read. Ah well, I need to read yer stories anyway.
Philomel chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
Eerie...that whole Slayer thing, that is. Ah well, I wanna review each chapter...touch luck for you :-D Anyway, I like it, I suppose I liked this with less Japanese *brain still fizzles* Ah well, I like it...slayers eh? COOOOOOOOOOOL!
Philomel chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Woah...japanese...overload...ah well. I'll probably get it all soon anyway. Ah well. Sounds like a good intro, lesse the followup ;-)
Horace Gold chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
Bru-Tal! I smell a conflict coming on; seems as violence IS your bag! a few of the words... like dung... seemed out of place; i don't know whether these are typos, or im just not very bright, but that was NEAT!

velocità del dio e di buona notte,

Horace Gold chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
Hoo-ah! What style! The old guy smoking a pipe (And mentioning the word "weed" once) really reminded me of gandalf from the lord of the rings (Only the movie, i dont recall that part in the book) The way the words were written to contour the way Soun said them was cool, but began to spin my head after awhile, the concept of the slayers, as well as the deal with the dragons, may be important later, methinks.

velocità del dio e di buona notte,

Horace Gold chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Wow... that was a mouthful! After you reviewed Abbadon, i decided to read one of yours... and i gotta tell you; it's a little hard to follow; but i do have a thing for japanese stuff; especially that from Sengoku Jdaii! I hope to see some swordfighting; Katanas and No-Dachi's make me sweat... i'll be sure to read some of the rest before the day is done; but i'm gonna write some more.

Velocità del dio e di buona notte

Luke who hates rune chapter 18 . 9/14/2002
Yay! Those were some damn cool descriptions in the beginning, Keebler! Damn damn cool, and happy vocabulary! - Makes my pathtic mind go weeeeeeee! (I'm sleep-deprived). I really liked this, it was coooool! Cpecially Hunter, adn that thing at the end! Cool! Cool, i say! That was a happy chapter, -! I really liked it, just as your others, and it was awesomely written. You can tell the good difference between these later ones and the first chapters. -

Ja ne!