Reviews for The Hospital
RJ7237 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Beautiful story it is very good.I seriously cried at the end.
PoeticRagdoll chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
good story.. it gave meh da chills at da end though... -shivers-
Ranewen Surion chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Wow, that is sad. Where's the kleenexes! It was pretty good though.
Dead-one-with-the-girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Oh my goodness, that's so sad.
Vulnerable Child chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
that was

fabou! but soooooo ultra sa great

wrtier with loads to live 4! DOn't waste your life!
Kixie and Ceri chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
That woz good and sad! boo hoo hoo! The boy reminds me of sum1 I know!
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
*starts to cry* That's wonderful! Very sad, very very sad :( But well writen, keep up the good work.
Starkiller chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
meow meow meow meow! ...o.O Don't ask. And don't ask why I am reviewing this again. I guess I'm just stup-CHOCOLATE CAKE! YEAH! By the way, I just read "Bulma's Breakup" and I'm really p****d off at u! Damn I wish I could swear in reviews. Ah well, nevermind. I have other ways of getting my REVENGE! (p.s. I do not like VEGETA, DAMNIT! DDDIIIIEEEEEEE CERASI!)
Joey chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
That story is really good, though the ending is really sad! Keep up the good work cos all your stories are brill!
Takari-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Why do I read all your sad stories? *sob* aww... soooooooooooo sad! Good though excilant! I like! Nice fic! Ok seeya round

Takari-chan
Jean chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
that was so sad... ::sniff,sniff:: Just one question, was that a true story? If it was, I know how you feel. I lost my grandmother two weeks ago. I'm sick of this world. I'm sick of dying! Damit!

(())(())

(o':'o)

(")_(")
Starkiller chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Gods. I never knew you could write anything so sad...*sniff, sniff*...BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, FOR THE GREAT STARKILLER NEVER CRIES!...honest. Sorry I haven't reviewed your stories til now, Steph, I mean Togepi, I MEAN...doh!
Rhea1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
That's sad. Although, his sister acts older than she is.
Lady Lavender chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Awww, this was really sad but i liked it. Keep writting more stuff! _~
Coool chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
That is a fantastic story. It is very touching and poignant. Keep the good work up. You are a good writer.