Reviews for A Fool's Prayer
r.e.i8 chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
by the way the speaker of the poem prays together with the title of your poem... i guess i am this fool. i admire the way you expressed so much in so little. should i consider it an insult (for your poem blatantly suggests my idiocy)? no. for you've written and enlightened me...
Xenotra chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Wow. Very well written, and very personal to your faith. I don't know exactly how to think of it yet, good job, I have to think about it. Maybe our idiocy is what makes us human...
Mystik-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
OMG! That was so good! I looooved it! Oh and thanks for reviewing my poem. :)
PM20 chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
That was a great poem.
Sakura Girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
That... was deep. _ I'll have to save this poem for a rainy afternoon, it's definitely something that makes you sit and think. *nods to herself* In the mean time, please keep developing that wonderful talent of yours, you enchanting writer, you! *curtsies* Until next time... duddlies!
SweetEvil chapter 1 . 3/1/2001
I really like the last two lines "And so became / An idiot." I think I'll have to read this over a few times to get the full meaning of it. I love stuff that makes me think like that.
Bri chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Well if that's the case then let all of us idiots of the world ban together! If you ask me, ignorance is better than knowledge, because at least then you retain innocence. When wisdom is gained however, innocence can be lost, and when it is lost you realize just how important it was to begin with. Learn on your own at your own pace, and the innocence won't leave completely, and you'll always have good memories of both sides, forever.
Rekka chapter 1 . 9/6/2000