Reviews for Trapped, Alone.
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I enjoyed this most, of the poems I read. Your voice is very strong and is combined with flashes of imagery that reinforce the tone of the poem. Some of your later poems seem to lose a little of this vividness, although this may be due to you experimenting with structure. I can hear your voice strongly in the words you choose here.
Special Ed chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Wow. Good poem. Keep writing.

Peace.

P.S. thnx for reviewing my poem.
Dreamstrifer chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Wow, I know EXACTLY how this feels. I was depressed for several years in a row, and it wasn't until a month of tragedy in everyone's lives that anyone noticed. It was so strange. What was so clear and heavy and frightening to me, no one else saw. Granted, many times I hid it, because I knew that if I showed my feelings, no one would care. But still...It's sad. And I like sad poetry better than happy poetry (probably because I"m an intense moody person...)
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Wow this poem is really similiar to my poem 'no one knows'...anyway raell good I liked it...hernrnrnrnrnrnrn
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Heartfelt and meaningful! I like the depth you created in this piece. Awesome job!
Siyris chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I really like this and i can kind of relate. Very good job. Keep up the good work. _

ps thanks for the review on "adolescence"
Zilindico chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I've often felt this way. No one ever cares but yourself, as if you are the last piece of humanity. Even surrounded, you can feel all alone in a sea of faces. Good poem (though my review might have been a bit confusing).
The Cheshire Kitten chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
This is another poem I can relate to, although it's a mite angsty. Keep it up!
i dream in orange chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
what's the point in living in this world, with all the different people, when they all have the same mindset; no one listens to us.
erisedilla chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I like the repetition here... great!
Kneaha Minerva grr. cant log in chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
this is how i feel all the time but could never actually write it out. i like it. ~Kneaha Minerva
Death's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
I LOVE this! It's so sad...it's ME! Every word of it describes how I feel right now. Anyway, thanks for reviewing my poems ;)
blake8 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
I feel like I read this once before. Its very good. I want you to know that you are not alone. If you ever want to talk give me an e-mail at -Cam (blake)
Andromeda chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
ohh yeah, I can definitely relate! This poem is wonderfully written and it just kind of grabs anyone who reads it, because it's so easy to relate to. Wonderful job!
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
definintely can relate. one of those moments everyone has...altho for some of us it's like we're permanently stuck in it. like...i dunno, a cd set on repeat or something. nicely done.