Reviews for Canterbury
Iris chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
This story sounds great and I hope you plan on posting more of it!
Veggiehead chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
Very Good! I really enjoyed reading it! Your description is so vivid! :) I can't wait until you update!
Silver Sparkz chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
Please hurry with more. I love this story so far, and would LOVE to read more.
Adiva Calandia chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
AAAAAAA! This is really really incredibly good! Do you, the author, also enjoy Rennaisance Faires? I just finished going to the one in my hometown... Can't be in it for another few years... (

It is encouraging that you are making sure your story is historically accurate (wish I could say the same for mine). I tis also encouraging to know that I am not the only crazed- and I use the term in the nicest possible way- Ren Faire person out there. Can you go read my Ren Faire fic? And can you pleeeeeez write more of this wonderful story? Pleeeeez?

~*Adiva Calandia*~
Diana chapter 3 . 5/15/2002
This story sounds so interesting! I will always love a good time travel story :) I hope that you update soon and that you keep writing. You are so talented and this story in particular has really piqued my interest. It reminds me of romance novels I that I read when I was a bit younger. I think I'll be getting back in the habit of romance because of your writing. If you do get published please let me know so I can pick up a copy of your book!
Astroeal chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
yayyy! Thats good to know. I was beginning to think you had forgotten about it! Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, so do your research as quickly as possible...(I know thats not always a good thing but hey...) keep up the GREAT work!
Rachel chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
Lynliss, I am just glad that you are alive! I am very appreciative that you would go to great lengths for your writing.
Ranger chapter 3 . 5/8/2002
I will gladly wait patiently (as much as I can anyway) because I know the result will be worth it.
Poetry in Despair chapter 3 . 5/8/2002
Oh! Neat! I can be patient if that is the reason. ;)
Rachel chapter 2 . 5/1/2002
This is extremely good...please update!
Poetry in Despair chapter 2 . 4/23/2002
WoW! that is very good for an original story! PLease write more! wonderful so far!
Rachel chapter 2 . 4/18/2002
Please continue this! I loved the story line. I check everyday to see if there is a new chapter!
Seeker Of The Night chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
That is soooooooo good! I love the way you described Rena's appearance. I always finds it hard to visualize the story without a description on the character. Really descriptive story and yet it's not boring. lol. Great story came from a great author.

I also love the name of the group: Soleil de Matin. It's in French, is it? If it is, I think it was meant to be Soleil du Matin. I always made the same mistake too.
Loony chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
WOW! CRAZY POTENTIAL-NESS! WOOOOOOWEEE! MORE! I REALLY LIKE THIS! YAY! ANOTHER LYNLISS STORY TO FOLLOW!
Loony chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
COOL! I need a recorder. And a piccolo. Until I have more money, and once I buy a base guitar, I am stuck with my flute. Oh well.