Reviews for Untitled
19mayflowers chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I love this; it's great. The imagery is absolutely beautiful! So few lines, but they create such a big picture in the mind.
pointythings chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Wow, I love the metaphors and descriptions in this! I like how everything connects. Once again, I especially love the last lines.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I though this was very well done, and really good.
Damien Buck chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Oo... I love them! Did you know that your name is the last one in the directory? I just wanted to say that. Okay... Keep up the good work! *gives two thumbs up*
kawaii-kiwi chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
I always though haikus were especially hard to write because of the syllable requirements. Most of the ones you read don't make you think either, but yours really do. You managed to put meaning in just three lines. Kudos to you!
Gladia chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Cool! My fave one is the 3ard one.
Starwriter1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Wow I really like this. You should call it, 62 Syllables or something like that.

Write more
White Arab chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
once again, wow. I've writen a poem along almost the same lines as these (it's not posted in my account yet.), exept mine meanders all over the place and never really gets to the point. I wish I had you gift at getting right to the point. this is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2000
You are talented.
Miyuki 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Anything that's haiku automatically gets a 6, and since you put in 4 haiku's in together like a poem... I have to give you credit for that. There's just one part, the first line of the last haiku, where the sylabbles (sp?) are wrong, but since it's only one line, I decided to let that go past me. Great job!
Mr. Derp 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Those are beautiful
BonBon 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
very good :o)
Marco LeonStrife chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I love Haiku. They make us write it in school, and I love it.
Holysock chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very well written Haiku.
netshark chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wonderful, all of them. Powerful, haunting description. I especially like the second one, it just has such a gripping last line.