Reviews for LIFE
not sure yet chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
its sweet, but i dont personally like it, first of all it seems a lil too happy and i dont like the rhyming
Moni Jane chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Short and Sweet :) Very good, once again. May good writings continue to you. Lilah
Jilly chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Mac-

This poem is a little bit sappy. Although, it's message of happiness while living is really good.
Delarayne chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
this is exactly how i feel about life. i dont think its sappy though, it seems rather happy in a way...well alright so its sappy, but good sappy ;)
StarlitePoet chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Hmm, this reminds me of the poem I can't remember..I think it was something about a weaver and ballad. Sorry, my mind is REALLY gone this morning..I tink it's by St. Vincent Millay, or sommething like that..I like this poem, not cheesy at all!
LbBabey chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Pretty! For some reason when I read this poem it makes me think of candy. Probably because it's so sweet!
Gothic Tears of Reven chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
quite possibly the only poem I've ever read in my entire being that made me smile.
mystical-fire chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Hi a little sappy...yes but very good...yes
Zalei chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Well, this is my first time ever writing a review for anyone's poems. But I guess I'll just try it out.

Yeah life can be filled with a lot of things, cause you know that there are many opporutinties. And I gotta agree with the bends and life's doubts, I personally know for I seem to always write about life and it's stuff.

I know that there's always happiness that life will bring. But in my opinion, being the supposedly depessive person I am, I'd say that the happier you get, the more depressed you get also. But that's just me.

-Zalei