Reviews for Tenebrous Manse
Adien chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
oooooooo Kozy! Damn girl how do you do it? You are such a good writer! This story ROCKS! You can NOT stop this story! Do you HEAR me! _
Jenna21 chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
Lol! I like your characters jumping out of the story. Nice touch. This is a good story. You should continue - Yeah...Thats all i guess ;;
Adien chapter 4 . 10/19/2002
Oh Kozy! I LOVE it! YOu are sooooo good! Please keep on adding on to the story. I love it!
Sheetula chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
*giggles* Talking Nachos! WHOO! And I thought I was the only one that did that! *clamps hand over mouth*
Cozzy chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
Thanks for all of the compliments you guys _ You really don't have to write more on my story if you dun want to Azhuraea, but if you really feel like you want to then go ahead _;; I'm very flattered that you asked ;
SSJ Son Kat chapter 4 . 5/3/2002
Awww ;.;... no more writing! *anime tear waterfall* I liked this story ;...
Azhuraea chapter 4 . 5/3/2002
*growls* Coooozzzzzy... *grabs by shoulders* WRITE MORE OR ELSE! Or if you don't wanna...could I?
Korukunuki chapter 4 . 5/2/2002
*taps her with the almighty inspiration wand* _ there u go!...;.;..awwww u can't just...end...;.;...its really good
SSJ Son Kat chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
Nooooooooooooooooo! You can't stop there! I must know what happens! ;.;

Trunks: *Sweat drop* Eh... why are you so worked up? o.o

That's none of your business P...

Trunks: *Shrugs* Well, then... I guess it's none of my business that this package came for you... *Holds it up with a grin*

O.O; You wouldn't...

Trunks: I would _...

GIVE IT TO ME NOW, TRUNKS! O *Chases him*

Trunks: *Runs away* e.e

Write more soon!

Azhuraea chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
wha-? Why'd ya leave it off there? *pouts* I wanna read moooooooore!
SSJ Son Kat chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
Woo! XD That was funny... poor, helpless nacho... This is good! Write more soon! _

Azhuraea chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL *gasping for breath* that was just too funny! *pauses* no...wait... there's no such thing as 'too' funny. *grins* that was great, cuz! Keep it up!
SSJ Son Kat chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I like this story! You have to keep writing this... why? o.o;... because I said so! O Keep writing!

Alexia Goddess chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! *grabs cousin and shakes* FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH!