Reviews for Losing Control
MaDDiEMaDDoG chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
holy crap... thats so awesome! i think this is one of ur REALLY good ones. keep it !
Isys chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Wow... that was intense and dark, the likes of a good angst poetry. Atmosphere was beautifully expressed. Good job!

-Isys
ArchArtistWriter chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
I haven't reviwed or written to you for a long time. This is mainly to apologise. Very sorry (you should see the face I'm making. Downright grotesque.) Thank you for giving me your name and I think your artwork is really cool! I wish I could achieve that style, I'm still flitting around hyperspace, trying to find my own.

After reading this, I am very glad I suddenly decided to get in contact again. My e-mail isn't working at the moment so this is my only means of getting through: I really liked this and feel much empathy with you. I have reached that stage in my life, there seems to be an overhanging cloud of 'Ennui' over me and I ca't get rid of it. Every week is practically the same routine. I made up philosophies at ten and from there, it went downhill. Growing up too fast I guess. Wonder what'll it be like when I'm eighteen, for goodness sake.

Anyway, keep up the good writing and thank you for your review on 'Poor Misguided Fool'.

Hear from you soon.

Flo.
Tara Cools chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
wow! so many emotions into one poem...i loved it!
LittleMaggie chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
that was dEEP!

I like it very much. :-)
Neptune chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Nice poem thingi...so what do u do if you get out of control?
SSJSkaterTrunks chapter 1 . 4/5/2002