Reviews for To Be Nothing
Hereiko Nakashima chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Hello. This is helen. HOw are you? I like your ficcie! it's so sad! It's so good! it's so carlinnie! ...yeah, what i'm tryuing to say that its good. i'm writing this as i watch tv, doing my very best to avoid doing an homework... yes! i'm a horrid person...!
Death's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
This is really good...kind of depressing though, when you think about it.
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
"...To try to touch people with my music"

I know exactly how that feels...wanting to make some sort of impression on the world. This is beautiful! God, you have to write more! You're so talented (I know, it sounds corny...lol)
Karmatic Sunshine chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
i dont know how many times i have thought those exact thoughts myself, i never knew other people felt the same way ( i guess i shouldnt have been that surprized though). have you ever lifted your hand to the sky, and realized how small you are? its the strangest feeling. almost insignificant but so alive and powerful at the sametime, knowing i could make a difference in the world, in my own way. i love your writing, you make people think. - Lenya
ShinigamiForever chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Helplessness is, oxymoronically, something we can help. Eh. Poetry brings out the best in people all the time. The use of fragmented lines made this poem come alive. good work!
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
i think that each person wants to make a differnce and each person does whether they realize it or not- great poem, i feel this way a lot

Love Always
kekadu chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
This is really powerful. I think I know how you feel... I almost don't know what to say. This is so deep. I love it.