Reviews for Eyeless
Gina chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I remember reading this story back in 2002 when you first posted it on here. I was about 13 years old. I absolutely fell in love with it. Earlier tonight, I stumbled across it once again and I just had to re-read it. (Only the chapters that were visible.) Six years later, and it still has the same effect on me that it had back then. I remember thinking that I wanted a Tyler of my own and that still hasn't changed!

You're an amazing writer and this will ALWAYS be my favorite story on here. I was sad when I found out that you wouldn't be continuing with the sequel "Carousel" though. (

Anyway, I was hoping you could fix chapters 1-24. I would really appreciate it. I'm not sure if you still go on here since you haven't posted any new stories, but it's worth a shot. It would mean the world to me. I can't get this story out of my head. (just like it was when I was 13)

Ahh, hopefully you'll read this. )
Strangely Natural chapter 39 . 7/5/2007
This was good and needed in my opinion, *The comfort to know that there was always tomorrow…* though I'm glad you went with the other ending, was it really Tyler she was going to sleep next to though?
Strangely Natural chapter 38 . 7/5/2007
Very intriguing in it's own twisted and emotional way.
pockets are my friends chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I can't read this chapter at all. Not sure if its your computer or mine. But I can read your other stories fine. Just this one doesn't show up completely. So yea, just wanted to tell you that and I'll come back some other time to check it out and see if it'll work then.
delilah chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I *constantly* come across this fic and the chapters are still unreadable :( please please please fix that? :)
Noir Fleurir chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
i think it was really good:( to sad though.
Zems chapter 39 . 8/24/2004
dude...u made me CRY! it was so sad...but i liked the first ending better...MUCH better! you are such a wonderful writer! why don't you publish this? For real? it'll win the newbury, i swear! you have such talent! remarkable...
James Gilliam chapter 39 . 8/19/2004
Great Story - I connected well with Hailey...Want to Know: When (if it already hasn't) does the sequel come up? I'd love to read it.
Faithful Reader,
James Gilliam
Court chapter 39 . 8/12/2004
Wow. That's all I can say. You amaze me. Your stories, novels more like it, are just so... Wow. I liked the other ending although I couldn't tell if her husband was Tyler or you were saying that he still lives with her in her heart. Anyhow, I've read almost all of your stories and I love them all. Wow. LOL.
Fay Stone chapter 39 . 3/17/2004
okay i just finished reading the entire story. i usually never put reviews, but i had to tell you that its the best ive ever read. its very real, and you made me cry when tyler died.i think you are a great author, and i hope you write many more stories as good and intense as this. but one thing confused me was that in the first ending, did tyler really die or no?
CynicInLove chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
weird story but i think its good.
flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I love this story!

You have reat writing skills...

one thin I didn't get at the end of the story is if Tyler died. But then i read the other ending ad it says it died.. ?

Other that that, the plot is great, the setting is reat, the narration is great and the dialogue is great too..

P.S. this is the first story that has made me cry
u-know-who formerly known as sak chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
uh...ew? why is she so normal one second and pyschcotic the next?
DragonsEclipse chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
I like this. It's really good (what I've read of it). I'll be back to read more. _~
hjohnson chapter 39 . 8/7/2003
Hey... its been awhile since you finished this story but I think a story like this is worth reviewing no matter what. This had to be the best story Ive ever read on . It had everything in it that a story should. Im not quite sure which ending I like better. The 2nd I like just because sad endings are the better ones sometimes... makes it more real, since life isn't always happy happy all the time. But the 1st is good just because I didnt want him to die. *shrug* Whatever ending you choose, it was an amazing story. Feel free to check out mine, except I doubt they even compare :P Amazing...
382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »