Reviews for All About You
Xx Girl With Issues xX chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
This is good! I like this story! I don't like Devon though..he's a jerk. Sophie should dump him and get with Ryan...they seem to have fun together. Update soon, please!
Lynn chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
Hey, this is a cool story so far. Why is Devon so self-centered? Anyways, I hope that you continue with this 'cuz I want to know what happens. Great job so far.
Courtney-chan chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
This is good... original i like, ME GUSTA!
Ali chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
This is sooo GREAT! I really hope Ryan ends up with Sophie even if Devon ends up turning into a nicer guy. Keep writing!
Cherry Daze chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
Wow! I love this story. I love Ryan, everybody should have a best friend like him. I really hope that she gets together with Devon in the end. This story is soo cute. Please update soon!
inconsequential me chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
awwww... it's so cute! i love every aspect to it! your wonderful writing skills elaborate the romantic circumstances. you make it as if they're real people... I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! please, email me when you've updated. i'd love you forever and ever! thanks!

WC
rebelchick chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
i found this tory and I'm loving it so far...

update soon.
FictionJen chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
hey! Oh my god! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! that was amazing. i love the chemistry that devon and sophie already have built. it's awesome!I'll be waiting for the next chapter eagerly! :)
angelwings2001 chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
cute story! i like it, the plot is kinda old, but you put a whole new perspective on it. can't wait to read more!
The Blind Assassin chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Wow... just realized that you had something posted and wanted to let you know that it rocks. Despite outward appearances, i am a total romantic, and this story seems like its going in a great ROMANTIC direction. "More like not a Devon-in-the-morning person" lol, i really like Sophie. Keep writing... and soon!
2,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151