Reviews for All About You
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 33 . 8/18/2012
Hey I loved your story but I must say it's rather disappointing how she is going with James no offence I think its a great story and iv been really into I just think in mky personal opinion it's rather drastic change all through the story it's been Devon and now it's bot I think u should have continued with that to be honest it feels like the author has changed but I have really enjoyed it and thibk you have done excellent work but I'm disappointed about the change
AnonymousReads chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
This might have been the most confusing story i have ever read. It had so many twist and things that made me want to yell and scream about how stupid devon was acting it was like breigh was the man in the relationship and emotitonally abused him but he just like many girls was so used to it he thought it was normal. I did enjoy it thought ashton may have been my favorite character but also ryan and those two guys were cool but devon and sophie were almost too stupid to like maybe not sophie since she seems so innocent, marsha was in the same category as sophie. Good story. :)
Ink and Mind Games chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
if i hd 2 choose btween 3 of dem i would choose Ashton...
luv ur work alot ... it is diffrt frm others but a little cliche but still diffrt...
00neri00 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
isn't devon matthew's the name of the guy in kne's all along?
Kiara chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
I really like the story, but in the later chapters there are more review responces than actual story text. It's really irritating, especially if you're reading on a mobile device .
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 31 . 6/28/2012
EEK,! Ashton's back!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
I'm thinkin' couple names. How about sashton?
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
Yes! No more briegh!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
ASHTON! ASHTON!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Awww! He reminds me of a cute little puppy. Affectionate, but with the attention span an inch long
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Cocky much?
vitajenny chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
I will be very upset if Sophie ends up with Devon. His personality sucks. He has no redeeming qualities but his looks. He pales in comparison to Ashton and even Ryan.
ClosetReader chapter 28 . 5/1/2012
I hated this story. Don't get me wrong, your writing is good, I just hated how the story developed. First of all, I hated how Sophie was such an incredible doormat and how she just let Devon get away with everything. It's so hard for me to root for her that in the end I was glad that she did not end up with Ashton. He's way too good for her. Also Devon was annoying like hell, dense and rude. In any other story, he would be the annoying jock bully rather than the lead character. The only thing good was Ashton. Thank god he didn't end up with Sophie and have to put up with her woe is me drama when she was the one that was spineless and stupid.
twibbit chapter 33 . 4/23/2012
If you ever plan to update again... Well I'm a Ryan and Sophie fan :)
twibbit chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Ive been Ryan-ing all the way.. And at one point Jon. LMFAO. I haven't been seein Ryan lately so my fangirlness has been like :( Ryan x Sophie would be so adorable :$
2,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »