Reviews for All About You
AranaBanana chapter 33 . 4/12/2012
Hi there!

It really took me a long while to start reading this story, but here I am. I'd been putting this on hold for... well, forever. I don't really know why either. But I'm glad I decided to give it a go. It was really amazing and very well written. I like how Sophie is portrayed. And how she ends up with Devon (I prefered the first ending to the one 5 chapters later).

So thanks a lot for sharing this story 3.
yoyoyomoooooma D chapter 28 . 3/15/2012
I absolutely love this story. But no matter how many times i read it (5) i always feel like he alwayd gets off the hook too easily. Its like sopjie goes through so much shit. Shes pushed to the edge of suicide. While devon is always happy. He had sophie at first. Then he has a hot chick. Then he goes through some shit with sophie. For like a week or two ? && then he gets a happily ever after. While sophie's been through pain for several monthes.
anony chapter 28 . 3/5/2012
this fic literaly makes me want to hurle something big and heavy at someone! i mean, why did she have to end up with Devon? i really wish i hadnt read this fic... sorry...
iya chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
no offence to do author but can i strangle Devon to death? man i know some find his denseness very cute but not me. i personaly thinks his a idiot and an A**(again no offence,i probably go crazy if he ended up w/ sophie..)! and sophie, i get that she's in love but why does she let devon treat her like that. it really makes me mad! 1 thing i love about this fic is Ashton, totally lovin' how u came up w/ his character... phew! that ranting made me fell better! sorry about that... ('A')
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 33 . 9/29/2011
:) i hope Ashton and Sophie end up together! personally i loved him more than Devon after what he did to Sophie...btw AMAZING story! 3
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
awww i miss Ashton :P i actually like the "bad kid"/other dude more than the main character for once :O
kv15 chapter 28 . 7/11/2011
I love Devon and Sophie. Although Ashton and Sophie might have been cute together I just love them :)
Alanisaur chapter 31 . 5/3/2011
Wait what happened to Marsha?
Alanisaur chapter 28 . 5/3/2011
What? No, that was to easy! He needed to fawking prove himself worthy! D: -sigh- I loved the story, but I still feel like Devon didnt deserve Sophie...
Alanisaur chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
Ryan FTW! Lol. Too late? Is this in Caifornia? Because I live near Belmont... Or used to.. lol.. :D
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
Yes, I love Ashton too, Devon can just gtfo.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 13 . 4/30/2011
Um, I still like ryan, but he's more like a friend than a boyfriend. I think I like Ashton best now *bad boy complex*
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Um, why would she just keep going back? She's a smart girl, seems like she just wouldn't. That's kindle stupid.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
The title of this chapter made me lose ._.

and actually, I was expecting her to end up with Ryan. But maybe not *shrug*
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
I C WHAT YOU'RE DOING THERE. I C.

On an unrelated note, I didn't realise what a frosty was for a while, cause where I live we call them slushies. Just a piece of knowledge you didn't care about :)
2,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »