Reviews for Self Harm
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wow, i really like the way you describe it. I think this is a very strong poem. Amazing job.
fleur de l'est chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Exactly.
SilverAndFlames chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This poem is exceptionally well writen. It creates many different images. And speaks clearly to everyone who's been there.
firess chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
that is so right. ppl look at me wierd wen i cut myself but they j dont understand
cara 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
This poem is very well written. I wrote one of the same title, but yours is better I think. I especially like the line "But it gives me, what I've never had." Well done!
Socks chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
"I am in charge, theres no need to hide,

The blood is justice, the pain is power"

You fucking OWN.

And hey, if you ever need to talk, I'm here. :).

Sometimes it's just nice to know someone cares..
RainbowTerrorist chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Christ, I love the last line.. disturbing, but pretty. And this has good structure too. So many poems here are disjointed and don't flow this well. I like.
brand-new-freak chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
that is brilliant! u show the hiodden side of the story! well done again sweetie! rah! keep writing
vicky chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
this is really gud cos u really show wat a person must go through whilst harming themselves
ReaDiNGS DaRK RoSe chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
this is really good, nice work! your very talented. You should read some of the stuff written by Puddlefairy, she writes stuff like this.

Also you made a point in one of my reviews about my picking fights with "pikeys" just because a claim to b different but the thing is i would leave them alone if 4 of my friends hadnt been mugged by 3 pikeys yesterday!